5 BEST SCHOLARSHIPS IN POLAND 2022 list is here. Do you want to study in Poland but don’t have an IELTS certificate? Then, welcome! Applicants can now apply for the Poland Scholarships Without IELTS Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. programmes in Poland. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships, which are fully funded. Many international students choose to study in Poland each year because of the country’s high-quality educational institutions, affordable tuition, and low overall living expenses.
IELTS is not required for many Polish universities and scholarships. Poland is a central European country. Medicine, engineering, humanities, business, and finance are some of the many fields in which undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programmes are offered. Among the most compelling reasons to study in Poland are the fact that it is located in Europe, that the city is multicultural, that the cost of living is ideal for students, and that there are excellent career opportunities.
1. Visegrad Scholarship:
- Amount: $4,750 for each semester
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Post-degrees Masters are eligible.
- This financial aid is available to students from the four Visegrad nations (Hungary; Czech Republic; Poland; and Slovakia). The International Visegrad Fund runs this programme, which is open to students from these nations who are pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree.
- This scholarship in Poland is only available to students who have been chosen by the financing organisation as a recipient for one or two semesters of their study. It’s possible that you’ll get the scholarship for four semesters if your programme and other regulations are followed by the appropriate authorities.
- Interested in learning how to apply for this opportunity? You may learn more about this by visiting the Visegrad Fund’s website. Keep track of the deadlines to prevent future headaches.
2. POLONISTA Scholarship and Fellowship Program:
- Amount of the Scholarship: Up to $580 each month
- Master’s and Ph.D. degree holders are eligible for the position.
- Do you want to learn the Polish language, or do you already know some? Your best option for financial aid is the POLONISTA Scholarship and Fellowship. All foreigners who are interested in learning the Polish language and culture are eligible for this Poland scholarship programme.
- Do you meet the requirements? The programme welcomes students from all around the world, regardless of where they are from. There was previously just one option for Master’s students, however that might change in the near future. A PhD student may now apply for the same starting in the 2021 lottery.
- An easy-to-follow application procedure awaits. Send your papers to the appropriate authorities via the NAWA ICT system. Are you unsure how to proceed? The scholarship application site may be found by clicking on the link above.
3. Stefan Banach Scholarship ProgrammE:
- Tuition and up to $400 a month in monthly stipend is included in the award.
- Master’s and PhD students are eligible.
- Lukasiewicz and Banach are two scholarship programmes that promote and nurture young people’s ideas. Foreign Affairs and Polish development assistance are both involved in the Stephan Banach Scholarship Program.
- Students from underdeveloped countries are encouraged to apply for a Poland scholarship for foreign students in order to improve their socioeconomic well-being by boosting their educational standards. Students from underdeveloped nations are its primary target audience. You can see the entire list of nations on the official website.
- These are the nations in which you may be a citizen. Additionally, you must fulfil the academic standards given out by the sponsors in order to be eligible. Engineering, agriculture, life sciences, and exact sciences are some of the options available to you. Take note that these classes are available in both Polish and English.
- To qualify, you must select a degree programme from which you will receive a tuition-free scholarship. In addition, you’ll receive a monthly stipend of up to $400.
4. Ignacy Lukasiewicz scholarship programmE:
- Scholarship Amount: Tuition fee waiver and US$356 per month
- Eligible degree: Masters and PhD
- Ignancy Lukasiewicz Scholarship Programme is a collaborative project of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange and the Ministry for Foreign Affairs. It’s named for its patron who is also the pioneer of the oil business and an accomplished pharmacist. This programme gives scholarship to overseas students with the purpose of assisting socio-economic prosperity of poor nations. It achieves so by allowing qualified individuals to finish full-time second-cycle studies in Poland.
- Participating in this scholarship in Poland for foreign students gives a terrific way for those who thirst to increase their inter-cultural competency while improving their profession. The recipients of this programme have been granted tuition-free second-cycle education at any of the public institutions in Poland. It also delivers a student preparation course that concentrates in teaching the Polish language and polish culture.
- Are you interested in this scholarship? You may apply for the programme using the NAWA ICT system. It’s crucial that you go over all the prerequisites and application processes of this programme to prevent any misunderstanding in the future.
5. University of Warsaw Social Scholarship:
- The Amount of the Scholarship: waiving of tuition fees
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A wide range of scholarships are available to students from both the United States and abroad at the University of Warsaw. Applicants from outside the United States may be eligible for the social scholarship provided they fulfil the eligibility requirements. In order to be considered, however, you must have either a permanent residency visa or refugee status.
- For people who may not have access to great education in their home countries owing to social and other concerns, this Poland scholarship is a good option. If you’re a student at Warsaw University, you may apply for this financial aid. Please visit the official website for more details.
For foreign students, this post about the finest scholarships in Poland is a great resource.