AIT Fully Funded scholarships Thailand is open now for international candidates from all over the world. There are many scholarships and fields available under AIT Thailand fully funded scholarships. You can apply now for Master’s and Doctoral programs in many fields and in many scholarships and can make give a boost to your career by studying abroad on scholarship.
Based on the profile you will be automatically awarded with an acceptable scholarship by the university, you don’t need to apply for separate scholarship for this highly prestigious institute. You can also apply for CRG Summer Fully Funded Internship Spain
Some short information about AIT Scholarships in Thailand:
- Location: Thailand
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline of application? Between March to May 2021
- Language: English
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- Course level: MASTERS AND PhD
What are the economical advantages of these scholarships?
There are several different advantages of different scholarships, but all are almost entirely funded, so go and find for yourself the most suitable scholarship:
- University tuition fee waivers
- Meals from University
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowances to cover other expenses.
- Monthly Stipends
Scholarship available under AIT Thailand Scholarship Program:
- Bangchak Scholarships
- AIT-UNESCO-IHE program: Joint Master’s in Urban Water Engineering and
- AITAA Bangladesh Chapter Scholarships
- Computer and structures inc Scholarships
- DAAD Scholarships
- Royal Thai Government Scholarships
- WE Consultant Scholarships
- Scholarship for gender and Developmental studies
- Thai Pipe Scholarships
- Management (UWEM)
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- AITAA Vietnam Chapter Scholarships
- Kurita Scholarships
- BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering
- Prof. Emeritus Mohandas Scholarships
- INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
- China Scholarship Council
- Korea Government Scholarships
- Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Thai Samsung Electronics Limited Scholarships
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Which fields are available for submitting applications?
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development + School of Engineering and Technology.
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and BioResources
What are basic requirements?
You need to fulfill the following basic requirements to apply for this opportunity:
- You should submit your most recent transcript if you are in the final year of your degree program and, at the time of admission, you must submit your full transcript.
- A degree certificate needs to be submitted.
- You need to request two letters of recommendation if you are applying for a doctoral program.
- To make use of this opportunity, you need an IELTS or TOEFL ranking.
- If you are applying for a doctoral program you need to submit a research proposal.
What is the deadline for the online application From?
As there are several scholarship opportunities under Thailand’s AIT scholarship, there are different deadlines as each scholarship deadline varies from April to May. For more specific details on the deadlines for any scholarship, visit the official website.
How to apply for this scholarship?
Select any scholarship and submit all the appropriate documentation to the online portal. The application process is entirely online. Click here to visit the official website of AIT Scholarships Thailand for more information and to apply online.