Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 is open now. Alberta University is a major Canadian research university located in Edmonton, Alberta. It was officially established in 1908 by an Alberta Act of Parliament which selected the University of Alberta location and provided funding. However, the history of higher education in Alberta started in 1910 when the normal school was set up in Calgary and Edmonton and elementary teachers were trained to provide standard elementary education across the province.
Alberta University offers students a world-class education and a range of programs that meet the diverse needs of a global society. Our award-winning faculty members are experts in their fields, working with our students one-on-one to guide them as they gain skills for success.
About Alberta University Scholarships Details:
Country Name: Canada
University: Alberta University
Offers a level of degree: Postgraduate and doctorate or diploma programs
Financial relief: fully supported/funded
Deadline: 1st may 2022
The scholarship program helps young people seize the opportunities provided in our society by providing financial support for those who otherwise cannot afford college. These valued members of society reflect the best of what modern Alberta has to offer: keen interest in learning, sustained academic achievement, innovative thinking, and leadership. The scholarship program provides financial assistance to full-time students enrolled in a full-time program at an eligible Alberta university.
One of the best features is that there is no requirement to fulfill English language requirements.
it includes engineering, mathematics or science; commerce, the management or consumer sciences; health professions and teaching; or professional studies such as pharmacy or dentistry.
Branches of these fields:
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Native studies
- Fine arts & Humanities
Scholarship Financial Relief:
These scholarships are open for undergraduate and graduate scholarships at the University of Alberta.
- Presents, accomplishments, and scholarships for excellent candidates are financially supported by different sources, including the Government of Canada and Alberta
- Student, Academic Admission Scholarship (auto-calculated)
- Offers Cost more than US$9000; pay during scholarships for International Students.
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarships offers up to $6,000 for students.
- The Alberta University Ph.D. Recruitment Scholarship offers US$5,000 per year
- Excellence Graduate scholarship offers two categories of awards minimum award is about $11000 and the maximum of US$15,000
- Another Great Opportunity For You: Youth4Region Training Program via European Commission 2021.
Selection Criteria for Alberta University Scholarships:
- Both permanent citizens of Canada and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships
- An English language certificate is not required if you are from a British and US country or have studied at that English medium university
- Late applications are not accepted.
Last Date of Alberta University Scholarships:
1st May 2022
- To apply for application open the official link of the website Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta
- It is totally like an online application form
- Full fill all the required information before the deadline of the scholarship application.