A*STAR Singapore International Scholarship is open now. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A * Star), Nanang University of Technology (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), Singapore Management University (SMU).
Scholarships are offered by the A*S, Technology, and Research Institute and the government of Singapore.
Would you like to study at one of the wonderful Singapore universities? Presently you can apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2022 for its January 2022 admission. This is probably the best chance for both graduates and expert understudies to concentrate in Singapore on a full Scholarship. There are no application charges for this Award.
Singapore is that the gateway to a number of the fastest-growing economies within the Asia-Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can do your Ph.D. Education in Singapore, build global connections and take your research career to new heights.
- Host Country Name: Study in Singapore
- Course Degree: Ph.D./ Doctorate
- Financial Benefit: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline: June1,2022
- Eligibility: Worldwide students
- Collaboration with: A*STAR Research Institutes, SMU, NUS, and SUTD.
Areas of Research:
The Ph.D. Research Areas program broadly falls into two categories:
- Biomedical sciences
- Physical Science & Engineering
Financial Benefits of A*STAR Singapore International Scholarship:
This award provides support for Ph.D. for 4 years. Including study:
- Provides a full tuition fee for Ph.D./doctorate
- Offers a $ 2000 monthly stipend, which can increase to $ 2500 after passing the qualifying exam.
- Airfare up to $ 1,500 for accepted candidates
- $1,000 * One-time resettlement allowance
- offer 250 to 300$ per month for food cost
- it also covers transport Expense which is 100 to 150 dollars for each month
- Provides residency (on a room basis) on campus
Also Visit: DAAD Funded Scholarship Germany
What are the eligibility criteria for this scholarship?
- Application is now open for all international graduates with a passion for research and good academic background.
- Good writing and fluent English.
- Good report from educational perspectives.
- All graduates are eligible for the scholarship.
- Admission for January 2022
Required Documentation for A*STAR Singapore International Scholarship:
- IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I and II, GATE test results are optional
- Required two Reference Reports (Completed by Referees and submitted online)
- Bachelor’s & Master’s educational Results.
- Require recent passport size picture in jpg and png format
“Do not send any hard copy of documents to the SINGA Office. All required documents must be submitted online through email”.
Deadline For A*STAR Singapore International Scholarship:
The last date to apply is June 1, 2022, for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021.
How to apply for SINGA 2021?
You can apply for the scholarship online through the official website. Complete the application process and ensures the information provided on the application is must be perfect. Below is a link to the official SINGA Awards website.