This year, Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships are available to every country today. This is a fully-funded scholarship from the Australian government. Applicants from qualifying countries can qualify for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
There is no application fee for this coveted Australian privilege. A significant number of Australian institutions compete in these awards. You will find a full list of all these universities in this article below.
Australia Study-Key Facts:
- More than 1,000 universities in Australia offer over 22,000 classes.
The nation is presently home to about 700,000 international students.
- In the 2019 U21 List of National Higher Education Systems, Australia’s education system was ranked 8th, higher than Germany, France, Norway, and Japan.
- International students earned the country a 90 percent approval mark for their living and learning experience (2018 Department of Education International Student Survey).
- In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020, six universities are ranked among the world’s top 100 universities.
Australia Grants Fully Funded Scholarships Key Details:
Course Work: Undergraduate Programs, Masters, and Ph.D. Programs
Scholarship type: Fully Funded
Deadline online application: 1st May 2023
What are the advantages of these Australia Awards?
Advantages you can get after selection:
- You will get the maximum Waiver tuition charge.
- Tickets to and from Australia for Economy class.
- Allowance with certain costs, research materials, and textbooks to be accommodated.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP) is a compulsory program for living and learning in Australia prior to the start of formal academic studies.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is given for the length of the scholarship to cover the basic medical expenses of the scholar (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees will be required for students for in-country and/or in-Australia preparation if considered necessary.
- Additional academic assistance may be available to ensure the academic performance of a scholar or to develop their academic experience.
- For qualifying research students, fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework with a research aspect where fieldwork is required) may be available for one return economy class airfare to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
What are the qualifying criteria for these awards?
There are some details regarding the eligibility criteria for this scholarship program.
- This incentive can only be requested by participants from qualifying countries.
- Australian nationals are ineligible to qualify for this scholarship.
- People who live permanently in Australia are also unable to apply, as are those who are applying for permanent residency in Australia.
- You need not be married or engaged to someone who is willing to apply for permanent residency in Australia at the time you are applying.
- You have to satisfy the conditions of your home country in order to receive an Australian student visa.
What is the deadline for the Online Application Form?
In most countries, the deadline for submitting an online application form is 1st May 2023, but some countries have different deadlines, so check for more updates on the official website.
How to apply for Australia Award Fully Funded Scholarships?
If you want to learn more information about this fantastic opportunity, you can quickly apply online for the Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarship by visiting the official website and reviewing your country’s criteria and deadline. Click here and visit the official Australia Awards Fully Funded Scholarships website.