The majority of students dream of studying abroad on a fully financed scholarship and choosing a place in which to pursue their studies is their top priority while planning their international education. Applicants from outside of Azerbaijan may apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship program. These scholarships are open to nationals of non-aligned nations as well as those who are members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
In order to encourage overseas students to study in Azerbaijan, the government of the country provides scholarships that are 100 percent funded. Candidates are granted opportunities to pursue undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees in Azerbaijan as part of the Azerbaijan Scholarship program. Additionally, Azerbaijani scholarships for overseas students enrolled in Preparatory courses are accessible to them.
What is the purpose of the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship?
International students are the ones who are most likely to pick Azerbaijan as their location for their study abroad program. There are several benefits provided by the Azerbaijani government. Azerbaijan is the finest location to study if you want to study abroad.
An enormous number of world-class universities are located in Azerbaijan, and all of these institutions offer students an atmosphere that is beneficial to their academic success.
The following is a brief description of the programme:
- Location: Azerbaijan
- Program: Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. courses
- Opportunity: Fully funded
- Deadline: 1st April 2022
The following are the advantages of the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship:
- This is a fully financed scholarship that comes with the following benefits.
- There are two fees: one for the whole course, and another for the portion of the course that isn’t covered by insurance.
- Amount allotted for flights while travelling internationally.
- A monthly allowance of 800 AZN is provided.
- The government offers health insurance coverage.
- It will be reimbursed for the cost of the visa and registration.
Eligibility Criteria for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship Program include the following:
- If you are a citizen of a nation in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, you are qualified.
- You must be under the age of 25 in order to be considered for undergraduate and medical school programmes.
- When applying for a Ph.D. programme, you must be under the age of 40 and under the age of 30 in order to be considered for residence and graduation programmes.
- Academic Transcripts Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Medical Certificate
- English Proficiency
- Copies of Certificates
- 06 Photographs (3×4).
How to apply for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship program 2022?
- Students are required to apply through the official link.
- The Application form should be downloaded and completed in its entirety before submission.
- The papers must be printed and attached to the application.
- It is recommended that you scan your papers.
- In your nation, you will be nominated by the appropriate governmental bodies to represent them.
Azerbaijan government scholarship 2022 applications must be submitted by April 1, 2022, in order to be considered.