Belgium Government Scholarships 2022 is a Fully Funded program, Apply Now. International students may now apply for Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 for the academic year 2022-2023. A fantastic chance for students interested in pursuing their Bachelor’s, Master’s, or training courses in another nation.
Government of Belgium scholarships are funded by the Government of Belgium, these scholarships are fully funded all your expenses would be covered by the Government of Belgium.
Universities in Belgium provide a wide range of academic subjects and majors. To apply, there is no Application Fee. Furthermore, this scholarship allows you to study at Belgian institutions without having to take the IELTS exam, as long as you demonstrate your fluency in the language.
Below you’ll find further details about the scholarship offered by the Belgian government.
Scholarship Details Offered by the Government of Belgium:
- Host Country: Belgium
- Funded by: Government of Belgium.
- Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Programs: Bachelors, Masters, and Training Courses.
- Deadline: 28th January 2022.
Expenses for Government of Belgium Scholarships:
If you are eligible for a Belgium scholarship for 2022-2023, all of your costs will be reimbursed by the Belgian government. The following are some of the advantages you’ll enjoy:
- There is a stipend.
- Coverage for the cost of education.
- Insurer’s fee
- The cost of registering.
- Allowance for the time spent traveling.
- Fees for emissions that aren’t directly emitted.
- Expenses associated with international travel.
Available Fields for Government of Belgium Scholarships:
Scholarships in Belgium for 2022-2023 are available in the following subjects and majors.
- Specialized bachelor in pediatrics and neonatology.
- Specialized bachelor in Business Data Analysis.
- The Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in environment, development, societies.
- The Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- The Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- The Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Participants must be citizens of a developing nation.
- Participants in degree programs must be under the age of 40, and training program participants must be under the age of 45.
- It is not necessary to be fluent in English.
- Should have the academic credentials to apply for a position in a relevant sector.
The deadline for applying for Government of Belgium scholarships year 2022-23 is January 28th, 2021.
The application procedure for Government of Belgium scholarships for the years 2022-23 is online and free. Make sure you apply before the deadline. If you’re interested in applying, please fill out the form below.