BI Presidential Fully Funded Scholarship Norway 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship program, which means your tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend will be covered by the institute. The scholarships are available for applicants with outstanding academic records.
We encourage students who are interested in earning their Master’s degree in Science to apply. Norwegian Business School is offering these scholarships. The university also offers application options for
- Information Technology (it)
- other science-related programs
The supported scholarships are for Master’s degree programs. The BI Presidential Scholarship offered by Norwegian Business School will take care of all your needs.
Are you looking for free education?
This is the right place to find out how you can achieve this goal. The Business school provides not only free accommodation and food but also free full-time education.
About BI Presidential:
BI (Business International) is a highly ranked business school in Norway, Europe. The university has 845 employees including 404 academic employees and 441 employees.
Why do students prefer Norway?
Norway has better education facilities, lesser teaching loads, and lighter working hours. In addition to this, the tuition is much lesser than that in other countries of the European Union. Norway invites students from around the globe to study in their universities and reimburse the tuition fees. Students from developing countries can claim funding for a maximum of 3 – 4 years with a maximum reimbursement of EURO 25000.
Brief Information about BI Presidential Scholarships:
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Sponsor Country: Norway
- Scholarship Institution(s): BI Norwegian Business School
- Eligible Countries: International
- Number of available scholarships: 20 plus
- Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
- Last Date: 1-3-2022
- A student who applies has been admitted to, a Master of Science program and has a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent on international grade scales.
- BI will award the Presidential Scholarship to students who have applied for admission to a BI Master’s program in the academic year 2022.
- Students in their third year of the program are eligible to apply.
Financial Services / Benefits:
Students from Norway:
Full tuition fees will be awarded to those students who meet the required grade point average in their first year.
Students will receive full fees and various stipends for up to two years if they maintain a grade point average.
The applications procedure is as follows:
- In order to apply for the scholarship, you need to complete an online application form which you can find on their website. The form consists of four sections:
- Personal information
- Education background
- Motivation letter
In case you are selected for an interview, you will be notified by email or phone:
- The committee will select the best candidates from all over the country and submit them for an interview with BI. This is done individually, through a Skype call, an in-person meeting, or a combination of both.