Cambridge University MBA Fully Funded Scholarship UK 2022 is open. The fully-funded eight-term program is offered to applicants who wish to pursue an MBA degree at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School. It is designed for students who want to change their lives and career prospects. This would enable them to pursue a rewarding career in global senior management positions with multinational companies or work in international institutions.
With this scholarship, students will have a chance to study abroad, interact with new people, avail new chances, and discover new experiences about the University of Cambridge and the United Kingdom. This program will totally pay for their two years’ Masters’s degrees in Business Administration.
Are you thinking about studying abroad?
There are many reasons to study abroad that can help you have an amazing experience. Not only interacting with new people but also better employment opportunities in the future are some of them. Apply for this scholarship now for a superb opportunity to study at one of the best universities around the world.
About University of Cambridge:
With more than 50 years of history, the University of Cambridge is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and is among the oldest and most admired institutions. That leads to numerous fields of research, including space exploration, psychology, and theoretical physics.
About MBA Scholarships 2022:
- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Offered Degree: Master’s
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 15 May 2022
Cambridge university MBA scholarship criteria are as follows:
- Cambridge university MBA scholarship is open to all international students.
- A candidate that wants to acquire a master’s degree must have a strong interest in the business.
- A strong academic background is required.
- Students from any country are eligible to apply, but priority is given to those students who are from Lebanese
- The scholarship is available for pursuing a one-year full-time MBA (Business) program.
Benefits/ Financial Services:
The Scholarship will cover all expenses related to the MBA degree program including fees, travel, and living expenses during the course period.
- There is a tuition fee aid of up to £30,000 available to all students.
- Student reimbursements will include adjustment expenses as well as internship expenses.
- International students get a chance to promote cross-cultural understanding
- People will get to explore the UK and study there.
How to apply for a Scholarship?
- Write a statement
- Type your personal statement
- Ask for recommendations from subject tutors
- Interested applicants are requested to follow the link to grab their application forms.