CERN Switzerland Administrative Fully Funded Program is open now. Finally, the scholarship has arrived, along with a new Swiss opportunity. The administrative program student at CERN Switzerland is now open. It is entirely self-funded. Students from the CERN Member States are eligible to apply for this prestigious opportunity. Students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs are all eligible to apply for this opportunity.
This internship program lasts anywhere from two to twelve months. There are no requirements for the IELST language test for this program’s application. There is no application fee for the application, so don’t miss out on this chance to visit and study in one of the world’s most beautiful tourist destinations.
Details on the CERN Switzerland Administrative Program for 2022:
- Switzerland is a country in Europe.
- Seating capacity: 120
- Type of funding: fully funded
- CERN Program Length: 2 Months Minimum
- The deadline to apply is 1st August 2022.
CERN Switzerland Administrative Fully Funded has a total of 120 seats. You will be provided with health insurance as well as monthly allowances to help you meet your financial obligations. Because this program offers a wide range of fields, students from all disciplines are encouraged to apply. Make an attempt to apply to this program on a professional level. Improve your CV as well as all other required documents.
Benefits of the CERN Switzerland Administrative Program:
- A two- to twelve-month association contract.
- Allowance of 3283 Swiss Francs per month
- Allowances for air travel.
- If the applicant is married and has children, they will receive additional benefits.
- If you are married and/or have children, you may be eligible for a supplement, depending on your personal circumstances.
- The CERN organization provides health insurance.
- Paid vacation of 2 to 5 days per month.
- Library and information science
- Engineering Fields
- Human resources
- Engineering management
- advanced secretarial work
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
- Business administration
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be citizens of a country that is a member of CERN.
- By December 2020, you should have completed at least the second year of your Bachelor’s degree program.
- The internship lasts a minimum of two months and a maximum of twelve months for students who are full-time students at the university.
- You should be able to communicate effectively in English.
- A curriculum vitae for professionals. (Write the best CV possible for this program.)
- Transcripts from a recent university degree.
- Letters of recommendation from one of your university’s professors. (Write the letter of recommendation of your choice.)
- Before the application deadline, upload your letter of recommendation.
The deadline to apply for the CERN Switzerland administrative program is 1st August 2022. so if you want to be a part of this prestigious program, apply today.
How to Apply:
The CERN Switzerland Program, like all other scholarship applications, exchange, and internship programs, is completely online and very simple to apply for. So, don’t wait any longer and apply now.