CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22 is an initiative of the Government of Punjab Pakistan to empower youth and fresh graduates. On behalf of Chief Minister Usman Buzdar, DGPR Punjab has announced this internship opportunity for media graduates with a generous monthly salary. While reaming interns of the CM office internship program, new media graduates have the opportunity to work in a very distinguished and organized atmosphere. As the government of Pakistan strives to reduce unemployment, the first step is to involve youngsters in the labor force. Medica graduate internship in Pakistan is therefore a bright light in reducing unemployment in the province in particular and in the country as a whole. You Can Also Apply On Ehsaas Waseela Taleem Program Pakistan
About CM Punjab Internship Program:
CM The Punjab Media Internship Program allows recent graduates to begin their professional careers with confidence and distinguished experience. In the first decade of the twenty-first century, Pakistan saw a mushroom development of media companies, and as a result, many students began studying media because it provided work at the time. The mushroom’s growth slowed with the passage of time, but the number of media students has always been on the rise. Finally, as a result of a glut of or media graduates, job numbers fell and unemployment increased. With this harsh reality in mind, our paid internship program for Punjab media grads is a godsend for individuals who are concerned about their careers.
CM The Punjab Media Internship Program gives young graduates the confidence and experience they need to start their professional careers. Pakistan experienced a mushroom expansion of media firms in the first decade of the twenty-first century, and as a result, many students began studying media since it provided jobs at the time. The mushroom’s growth decreased over time, but the number of media students has always increased. Finally, as a result of an oversupply of or media graduates, job numbers decreased and unemployment rose. Given this harsh reality, our paid internship programme for Punjab media graduates is a lifesaver for those who are worried. Don’t Forget to apply On KAUST Fully Funded VSRP Internship Saudi Arabia
The CM training program by the Government of Punjab benefits 500 fresh careers oriented graduates from all over Punjab with a job opportunity for two years. The internship is without a doubt an employment opportunity because it offers participants a monthly stipend of 20,000 rupees, which helps to alleviate the interns’ financial stress. As a result, they may work for free and develop in their abilities, thus the media-educated young of Punjab are extremely motivated to take advantage of this compensated chance.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22:
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Internship By: Government of Punjab
- Internship Duration: 2 years
- No. of Internship Positions: 500
Benefits of the Chief Minster Internship 2021-22:
- The interns will receive a monthly stipend of 20,000 rupees.
- The 500 fresh media graduates selected for this internship
- The fresh graduates will confidently enter their professional careers after completing this internship.
- Interns compensated for a period of two years.
- Women are given preference based on a quota system, with a 50 percent quota for female graduates.
- A 10% quota has been aside for the children of authorized journalists.
Eligibility Criteria of the CM Punjab Internship Program 2021-22:
- The candidate must be a media graduate.
- The candidate’s media graduation must be complete between 1 May 2019 to 31st July 2021.
- The minimum requirement of CGPA is 3.0
- The age limit for the candidate is between 16-30 years.
- The candidates who have Punjab domicile can apply and no candidate from another province is eligible.
- Each district of Punjab has a minimum of two seats for females and two seats for males. It means at least 2 or more two females and two males will be selected from each district of Punjab.
How to Apply fot Internship Program 2021-22:
- The candidates have to apply through a prescribed form.
- Make sure you fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Make sure to provide all the details correctly and appropriately.
- Answer all the mandatory questions with a red sign.
- Submit your application after proofreading.
The application deadline for the CM Internship Program in Pakistan 2021-22 is 12th September 2021.