Commonwealth Scholarship by Queen Elizabeth 2024 is open now. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship for 2024 supports a two-year master’s degree in a Commonwealth country with lower or middle income. You can apply in two cycles: one starting in November/December and the other in March/April. You only need to apply once, but if you’re interested in studying in a different country, you can apply again. People from Commonwealth countries, including citizens and refugees, can apply. If selected, you’ll study for your degree in another Commonwealth nation, and the scholarship covers all your expenses for the entire program.
The application for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship involves several sections. First, there’s an eligibility section where you confirm if you meet the scholarship’s criteria. Then, you’ll provide your personal information. Following that, you’ll detail your academic and employment history. You’ll also need to specify the course details at the university you plan to attend. Additionally, you’ll be asked to write statements as specified by the scholarship guidelines. Finally, the application requires you to upload supporting documents, which may include references or other materials to strengthen your application.
Commonwealth Scholarship by Queen Elizabeth 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Funded By: Queen Elizabeth
Degree Level: Masters
Duration: Two Years
List of Countries and Institutes Participating in Commonwealth Scholarship by Queen Elizabeth 2024
- Pakistan: COMSATS University Islamabad
- Uganda: Makerere University
- Eswatini: University of Eswatini
- Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago: The University of the West Indies
- Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia, University of Malaya
- Kenya: Technical University of Kenya
- Bangladesh: University of Dhaka
- Tanzania: State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship by Queen Elizabeth 2024
- There’s no upper age limit for eligibility.
- QECS awards are exclusively for full-time study.
- Applicants from Commonwealth countries are encouraged to apply.
- Only those who have completed their undergraduate degrees are eligible; final-year students cannot apply.
- A minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required for application.
- Funding covers a two-year period.
Benefits of Commonwealth Scholarship by Queen Elizabeth 2024
- An arrival allowance for one-time use.
- Research Support Grants available upon request and subject to approval.
- Return economy flights to the host country.
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- A living allowance (stipend) for the entire duration of the award.
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship by Queen Elizabeth 2024
- Review the list of countries and universities offering scholarships in this cycle.
- Access the QECS application for your selected university or course by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Complete and submit the QECS application for your chosen university or course.
- Submit an application directly to your preferred university for admission into the specific course of interest.
- Last date to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship by Queen Elizabeth is 10th January, 2024.