CRG Summer Fully Funded Internship Spain are open these days. Training is a perfect way to develop skills and get realistic, hands-on experience for your expected career path. But when it comes to turning a decent resume into a great one, think about taking your internship overseas! There are organizations all over the world that are willing to work hard to position you with businesses that share your passions and agree with your interests. At last, all foreign students from around the world now have a prestigious internship opportunity from Spain. CRG Spain Summer internship program 2021 has now become accessible. It is a fully-funded internship program so there is no charges for online application. Every student should avail this excellent opportunity before Its deadline.
If you’re interested in hitting the streets and writing timely pieces. Every annual internship is available for students from the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree. The total internship period is 2 months, during which you will earn free food and monthly scholarships to meet your requirements and a fantastic research experience.
Why not find a foreign internship that is as special as you are? You will gain valuable experience that will help you develop as a person, improve your professional skills and enhance your understanding of international business. Every year a lot of students from all over the world apply and this year increase the value of your curriculum vitae by studying in Spain. You should also Apply for Ireland Government Funded Scholarships
Some Brief Details About CRG Spain Internship:
Internship location: Spain ( Barcelona): Barcelona, Spain
Total time For Internship: nearly 2 Months
Type of Funded: Fully Funded
Deadline: 8th March 2021
What are the Benefits of This Scholarship?
The following advantages can be obtained if you are chosen for a CRG Summer Fully Funded Internship :
- Bachelor students will get a scholarship of EUR 400 per month, while a Master’s student will get a scholarship of EUR 600 a month.
- A return ticket to your home town will be given to selected candidates.
- During your internship, you can receive free meals.
- The scholarship you earn from the internship has to be paid for your lodging.
- The university has to present these itself if it does not provide medical and accidental insurance.
- At the completion of the internship, students must submit a final report on the internship to the university.
What fields are available for application?
- Biomedical Research
- Life Sciences or Related Subjects
What Documents are required for the application?
These are documents for applying CRG Summer Fully Funded Internship:
- Academic Transcripts
- Reference Letters
- Motivation Letter
What are the requirements for this Internship?
- At the time of registration, you should be an active undergraduate student.
- A reasonable degree of English should be given.
- At the end of the internship, you should not acquire your degree since you will not have to be at the last stage of your degree.
- You should be in agreement to your university to send you for this internship.
For Master’s Students:
- Master students with an outstanding academic record and a deep interest in the fields mentioned above.
- Currently enrolled in an approved university’s Master’s degree and after the summer internship.
- Elevated standard of English.
- You can make a student placement/internship arrangement accessible through your university.
What is the deadline For Submission Of Documents?
8 March 2021 is the deadline for the online application to be submitted. Requests submitted beyond this time period will not be considered, so Hurry up! and grab this opportunity.
How to apply for CRG Internship?
The application process for the CRG Internship in Spain is completely online, like all other fully funded internship programs, and all you have to do is complete the online application form and upload all the necessary documentation to the online portal before the deadline of 8 March. You can visit the official CRG Spain Internship website for more detailed and online applications by clicking on button given below: