DAAD Exchange Program Fully Funded Summer Germany has with many additional benefits. During their stay, participants reside with host families and have the opportunity to explore the majority of the cities in Germany. It allows you to immerse yourself in German culture, learn about general studies at top-tier German institutions, practice your German with locals and students, and meet students from all over the globe through DAAD-organized events such as sports competitions.
These DAAD exchange program 2022 grants are available to undergraduate and graduate students worldwide. IT, Engineering, Media & Communications, Natural Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Social Sciences are just a few of the courses available to students. Also Apply Now Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships
More Details About DAAD Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program:
- Country Name: Germany
- Host Organization: DAAD program
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: Different
- Course Duration: 18 study days
- Deadline: December 1, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Fully Funded Summer Exchange Program:
Below is a list of DAAD summer exchange program requirements:
- Applicants from all countries are welcome to apply.
- Applicants from various educational backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Undergraduate students who have completed two years of university are eligible for scholarships.
- Candidates must be 18 years old or older to be eligible for the programs.
- Candidates must be able to converse well in German.
Financial Services/ Benefits:
The grant covers:
- Course fees
- Flight costs
- Personal costs
- Travel time
- Visa costs
The grant will cover flights to and from Germany, accommodation in Germany, insurance, visa costs, and personal costs. The grant does not cover the cost of meals, books, printing, or stationery.
How to Apply for the DAAD program 2022?
To apply to the DAAD program for this summer, simply complete an application by clicking on the links below. You simply need to provide your Name, Email Address, School or Organization, Field of Study or Interest, and Country. You can also include any short response questions about why you’re applying, the program in general, the scholarship opportunity at your university or company, and so on.