UDalda Foundation Scholarship 2021 | Need-Based Merit Scholarships is available now. It is to announce that applications for the Scholarship 2021 are now available. A fantastic chance for brilliant students who are unable to continue their studies owing to financial constraints. For the year 2021, the Dalda Foundation is sponsoring a need-based merit scholarship program.
Their purpose is to help needy and disadvantaged students who have a strong desire to learn but lack the financial means to do so. Applicants who apply through this scholarship program will have their aptitude exams weighted more heavily. Applicants can apply in any field they like. This scholarship program is open to both male and female students who are unable to continue their education due to financial restrictions.Check Now EPFL Summer Internship Fully Funded 2022
Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is offering scholarships for needy/poor and deserving students. The Aim and the main Objective of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Financial Assistance, So they can achieve their goals and vision. The scholarship shall start from Inter first year and shall continue till the Last semester of BS/Undergraduate degree.
Dalda Foundation has realized that the demand for the specific fields shall be on the rise in the future, hence students desirous to seek admission in those programs shall be given extra weightage in the aptitude test. Check Now HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
This scholarship program is open to first-year students. It will pay for their education till the end of their last semester of BS or Undergraduate Degree. The application process is conducted entirely online. Check out the details below for more information about the Dalda Foundation Scholarship:
Details About Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2021:
- Organization: Dalda Foundation
- Gender: Male/Female
- Education Level: Inter and Bachelor
- Application Deadline: December 30th, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship:
To apply for the Dalda Foundation Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- On December 30, 2021, the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Only Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship program is open to students from the BISE Punjab Board and the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi. O-level applicants are eligible to apply.
- The monthly salary of the applicant’s parents should not exceed PKR 20,000.
- Candidates will be chosen solely on the basis of their qualifications. Officials from Dalda will conduct examinations and interviews with the students.
Students should have the below marks to be applicable:
- Pre Medical: 80% or more
- Pre-engineering: 80% or more
- Commerce: 75% or more
- General Science: 80% or more
- DAE; 70% or more
- Arts: 70% or more
- Home Economics: 70% or more
- ICS: 70% or more
Applicants must submit their application forms by December 30th, 2021, to be considered.
How Can I APPLY For It?
You can apply by filling the online form of Dalda Foundation Now. For Apply Click On Below Button: