EAN Autumn School Fully Funded is open. The European Association of Neurological Surgeons (EANS), one of the largest international medical societies in the world, organizes a yearly Autumn School. It is a training program that allows outstanding, talented individuals to join other neurologists from different countries and improve their skills in a professional working environment throughout the duration of the program.
The program connects participants with well-known specialists from around the globe, who are at the top of their field, whether it is from industry or research. They are able to learn first-hand about advanced techniques and therapies that they might not be exposed to on a daily basis. The EAN Autumn School offers participants a unique opportunity to work alongside experts in the field and build upon their knowledge base while contributing new ideas.
About EAN Organization:
EAN is an international non-profit association. It was created more than 40 years ago with the aim to spread knowledge about the latest developments in the field of neurology and raise the standards of neurological care. EAN has organized numerous educational and scientific activities all over Europe, as well as in Latin America. It is also supported by many renowned neurologists from around the world.
More About EAN Autumn School Training – 2022
- Held In: Greece
- Financial status: fully funded
- Sponsor By: EAN
- Scholarship Type: Clinical Training
- Submission deadline: June 1, 2022
The program includes lectures, workshops, multidisciplinary practice sessions, and social activities. It will also include sightseeing around Athens and excursions to the island of Spetses.
The course includes:
- Safety & Ethics lectures delivered by neurosurgeons (see the full list here)
- Multidisciplinary practice sessions led by neurosurgeons and nurses
- Expert teaching on neurosurgical procedures including craniotomy, spinal surgery, brain tumor resection, and endovascular procedures.
All courses are taught by neurosurgeons and other medical staff with expertise working in neurosurgical theatres across Europe. Seminars are delivered by international experts.
No of Scholarship:
- A limited number of neurologists will be selected to attend this program which is organized by the EAN every year.
This year, EAN is offering an added incentive: free flights and accommodation on arrival. This means that participants who register by 1 June 2022 can pay nothing until they arrive in Greece. No fee at all!
Eligibility Criteria For EAN Autumn School
- Previously awarded candidates may not apply again.
- In order to receive travel facilitation, applicants must come from middle-income countries.
- Clinical training experience must be at least two years.
- You can apply if you are an RFS member from
- Priority will be given to countries listed in the HINARI Group-A countries list.
How to Apply For EAN Autumn School?
Please note that the application process will take about two weeks and a half to complete, so please be sure to apply well before the deadline. You must submit your application and documents through the online form. Applicants can start their application as of March 1st, 2022.
If you have questions, email grants(at)ean.org