The Eastern European scholarships in Germany for 2022 are currently available for applications, and the deadline is March 1, 2019. These scholarships are provided by the Korean Association for Development (KAAD). CAES (Catholic Academic Exchange Service) is an acronym for Catholic Academic Exchange Service.
It is a scholarship-granting institution that awards scholarships to postgraduate students as well as scientists from poor nations. The German Catholic Church has established the KAAD as an institution.
About Eastern European scholarships in Germany:
Eastern European scholarships in Germany are available to students from nations in the Middle East, Southeast and East Europe, Caucasian countries, and Central Asia who want to pursue higher education in Germany.
- Germany is the location of this brief description.
- Scholarships are available; the programme level is postgraduate; and the deadlines are June 30, 2022, and June 15, 2023.
Criteria for Eligibility for Eastern European Scholarships include the following:
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing nation that falls under one of the following geographic regions:
- Middle East and Central Asia (Middle East and Central Asia)
- Europe’s Eastern Hemisphere
- European Union (EU) Member States
- Caucasus is a country in Europe.
- Applicants should have excellent command of the German language.
- Applicants must be catholic Christians or members of a Christian denomination in order to be considered.
- Applicants who are members of any other faith than Catholicism will be required to provide a recommendation from a Catholic partner.
- The applicants’ commitment to interfaith talks and activities must be proved in their application.
The following are the advantages of Eastern European Scholarships in Germany:
- The specifics of the scholarship grant will be sent to the applicants who have been chosen.
- It will assist them in completing their stay and studies in Germany.
The deadline to apply for these opportunities in Germany is June 30, 2022.
What is the procedure for applying for Eastern European Scholarships?
The application for this programme should be sent via email to email@example.com by the interested party. In the event that you meet the requirements, they will email you the online application form.