Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has opened its applications. The Saudi Arabian Embassy has announced 600 scholarships for Pakistani students. These scholarships are fully funded, and all expenses are covered. Applicants from all parts of Pakistan are welcome to apply.
We are very happy to inform you that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced 600 fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students to pursue a certificate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees in the Kingdom. These scholarships are open to students who are both Pakistani citizens and legal residents of the Kingdom. You can Click Here And Check All International Scholarships
The Full Details about the Program, Degree Level, Financial Support as well as the Procedure to apply for these Scholarships are available below. Please Check the Details given below:
Procedure to Apply for Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship
- Student have to directly apply on the Universities website/ online portal.
- Each University has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame, students need to consult website for eligibility criteria of each discipline/ Course/ University.
- Scholarships are available in nearly every field, including political science, law, education, administration, economics, engineering, computer science, agriculture, Arabic / Islamic studies, and media sciences.
- Scholarships are available at many levels, including diplomas, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral.
- As listed in Annex-A, 25 universities around the Kingdom provide these scholarships.
- Each university, with the exception of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls in Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara, is only permitted to enroll 5% of overseas students.
- The admissions percentage of Princess Noora Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8% whereas Jamia Islamia Madina Munawara grants admissions on scholarship 85% of total seats.
- University will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of Education which decides the Final award of eligible applicants.
- The application should share a copy of the submitted application on the official email of the Embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh [email protected] Subsequently, the Embassy shall follow up with the Saudi Ministry of Education for the grant of scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria for Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a Pakistani or AJK National.
- Male and Female both can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.
- The Applicant should be between 17 years to 25 years or Bachelor Program, must be of 30 years age for Master Program and less than 35 years for PhD program on closing date of the application process.
- The candidate must not suspended from any educational institution for any reason, whether disciplinary or otherwise.
- Pakistan will provide scholarships to 75% of students, while Pakistani students living in the Kingdom would get 25% of the scholarships.
- The selected applicants will commence program in September/October each year in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing Saudi Scholarship.
Benefits of Scholarship:
- Sport & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
- The Scholarship covers free lodging.
- Subsided meal at the campus.
- Return air tickets.
- Free medical for the student and his/her family, if married.
- 3 months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Monthly allowance: Science students will get a 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) monthly allowance, while humanities students would receive 850 SR.
- 3 months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married scholars.
Deadline is not given for this scholarship applications are open now.
How To Apply?
Click On Below Link and visit the official advertisement Page.