Are you a motivated student interested in participating in the Immerse Summer School in Oxford, Cambridge, or London? Applications for the Immerse Education Summer School Essay Competition 2022 are currently being accepted. Students aged 13 to 18 can enter the Immerse Education Essay Competition by writing essays in response to a pre-determined question regarding their chosen topic.
Immerse Education offers a variety of summer programmes ranging from Architecture to Physics, and this is the essay competition for those interested in demonstrating their academic ability! Applicants to the Immerse Education Essay Competition have the opportunity to earn a full scholarship to an Immerse programme.
Immerse education provides motivated students from all over the world with the information and skills they need to thrive in the future by allowing them to study directly from professionals in immersive environments.
Details Essay Competition Immerse Education Summer School:
- Fully funded financial coverage
- Anyone is eligible to apply.
- Funding Type: Fully financed
- United Kingdom (UK)
- August 31, 2022 is the deadline.
What Are The Requirement?
Applicants interested in competing in the Immerse Education Summer School Essay Competition 2022 must meet the following qualifications.
- Only the first topic will be examined if the applicant submits entries for multiple subjects.
- During the summer of 2023, the applicant will be between the ages of 13 and 18.
- Candidates of any nationality are welcome to apply.
Benefits Under This Competition?
- Allow interns to learn from NATO members in order to obtain a better knowledge and balanced view of the organisation.
- To offer the Organization with access to the most up-to-date theoretical and technical information, as well as extra staff resources, that the intern may put to use through practical work assignments.
- Furthermore, raise NATO awareness among Alliance countries.
How To Apply For This Opportunity?
The full application procedure may be performed online. The application must be submitted in the specified format.