Fully Funded Chevening Fellowships in UK 2024 is open now. The Chevening Fellowship program is open to people from all over the world, regardless of their gender or where they’re from. These awards are meant to help professionals who are in leadership roles and want to grow in their careers. The program offers great training and is highly competitive internationally.
This fellowship, which covers all expenses, shows that the UK is keen on working with other countries and being more connected globally in a positive way. To qualify for this, applicants need to have a strong track record and experience in their field. Applicants from all over the world can apply. Benefit of stipend will also be given.
Chevening Fellows get to work with other professionals and learn from their experiences in a very professional setting. Every year, talented individuals who want to make a positive impact in their communities have the chance to join this program and the Chevening fellows’ community. There is no need of IELS or TOEFL to apply for this opportunity.
Fully Funded Chevening Fellowships in UK 2024
Coverage: Fully Funded
Host Country: United Kingdom
Funded By: Chevening Awards are awarded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
Eligibility Criteria of Fully Funded Chevening Fellowships in UK 2024
- The Chevening Fellowship program does not require applicants to provide IELTS, TOEFL, or any other English proficiency certificates.
- Applicants should be a mid-career professional.
- Candidates should have at least five years of work experience in a relevant field. This experience can be from full-time jobs, part-time work, voluntary work, or even paid or unpaid internships.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for Chevening.
- You should already hold a position of influence in your current role.
- You should have a postgraduate-level qualification or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant field at the time of applying.
- You should not hold British citizenship or dual British citizenship.
- You must meet any specific eligibility requirements for the particular fellowship program you’re interested in.
- You must commit to returning to your home country after completing the program.
- You must not have received any UK Government scholarship funding, including Chevening, within the last five years.
- You should not be a current or former employee, or a relative of an employee of Her Majesty’s Government within the last two years.
Program Offered By Fully Funded Chevening Fellowships in UK 2024
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship
- Chevening Africa Media Freedom Fellowship (CAMFF)
- Chevening British Library Fellowship
- Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship
- Chevening Energy Market Reform Fellowship
- Chevening LSE Fellowship
- Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP)
- Chevening South Asia Journalism Fellowship (SAJP)
- Chevening Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) Fellowships
- Chevening Healthcare, Health Policy, and Health Reform Fellowship
- Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship
- Chevening Gurukul Fellowship
- Chevening Western Balkans Cyber Security Fellowship
Benefits of Fully Funded Chevening Fellowships in UK 2024
- Living expenditures will be covered.
- Program fee will be covered.
- Facility of airfare ticket will be given.
- Each fellowship program may offer unique benefits in addition to the standard support mentioned above. These additional benefits can vary depending on the specific program and may include opportunities for research, networking, and specialized training. It’s advisable to review the details of each program to fully understand the range of advantages they provide.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Chevening Fellowships in UK 2024
- Paper applications are not accepted; applicants must use the online Chevening Application form.
- Link to apply online is illustrated below.
- Applicants are required to select a Chevening course that matches their field of expertise from the available options.
- While Chevening generally doesn’t mandate IELTS/TOEFL or similar English proficiency tests, some institutions may have specific language requirements. If so, applicants must submit the required scores to receive an offer letter.
- It’s advisable to carefully review the individual program requirements for the Chevening Fellowship of interest before applying to ensure eligibility and compliance with all criteria.
- Visit following given official website link for further details.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded Chevening Fellowships in UK is different for different programs.