Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded are currently available. Welcome to one of Singapore’s top scholarships. Students with outstanding academic achievement will be chosen by the scholarship award committee. Scholarships are difficult to come by. So now is your opportunity to apply for the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022. It enables you to pursue high-quality Further Studies or a Master’s Degree program at some of the world’s best universities. Check Also Now KAUST Scholarship Fully Funded Program 2022
Singapore’s educational systems are among the greatest in the world, and they are designed to develop well-rounded, bright individuals capable of excelling in both academics and jobs. This is why scholarship programmes provide students the opportunity to seek financial support for their higher education requirements. Because government scholarships are tailored to specific needs, they can be more flexible in distributing funds based on an individual’s financial situation. You can Also Apply On Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship China 2022
The scholarship requirements are based on academic status, merit, and financial need. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition (including room and board) at the academic institution. In an age when education is becoming increasingly difficult to get, Singapore’s scholarship programme assists overseas students who desire to further their studies in the country.
Brief Details of Scholarships:
- Country Name: Singapore
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2021.
- Available Course/ degree: MS and PH.D.
- No of Scholarship: 250 plus
- Eligible Nation: All nationalities
Coverage of Financial Needs:
- The scholarship programme covers all tuition and living expenses while also assisting students in gaining important job experience and finding study-abroad options after graduation.
- Allowance for living expenses, housing, and insurance provided in full.
- A monthly abroad allowance for travel inside your study country.
- After completing each academic year successfully, a monetary prize of $2500
- Scholars can also qualify for equipment vouchers worth up to $2000 each year.
Required Documents for Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022:
- Online Singapore Government Scholarship Application Form
- Statement of Purpose (maximum 300 words)
- Photocopied National Service Card/passport photo page
- Uploaded copies of your high school testimonials.
Who are eligible for Government of Singapore Scholarships?
- First-time applicants/ Must not be receiving any form of scholarship, funding, or sponsorship
- International students who intend to take up full-time graduate degree courses in Singapore
- Possess strong leadership qualities and a proven track record of community involvement and contribution
- Applicants must have a good academic track record.
How to Apply?
Scholarships are one way in which students can make a contribution toward their schooling goals. So what are you waiting for? Apply for scholarships now!
Eligible candidates may be international or permanent residents of Singapore and have their scholarship applications considered on a competitive basis. To be considered for the scholarship, you need to submit an application in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Fill up the online application form
- Send the supporting documents
- Keep your application updated
- Watch out for your application reference number
- Take the email reminders seriously.