Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023 is open now. The University of Tokyo is located in Tokyo and was founded in 1877. Tokyo University is now offering fully funded scholarship to all overseas students. University is offering this opportunity in different academic fields. This scholarship is for Masters, PhD or combined degree. Candidates should also submit English Proficiency Letter. University ranked at 20
Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023
Coverage: Fully Funded
Offered By: University of Tokyo
Degree Level: Masters, PhD, Combined
Host Region: Japan
Duration: 2 Years for Masters and 3 Years for PhD
Required Documents for Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023
- Verification of application fee payment
- Academic transcripts
- ID Photo
- Summary of thesis
- Certificate of graduation and degree
- English Proficiency Score Report
- A copy of your passport or residence card
- Consent email/letter from Tokyo Tech Faculty Member
- Field of Study and Study Program
- Supporting documentation from referee
- Recommendation letter
Benefits of Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023
- Airfare ticket will be given.
- It will cover tuition fee.
- PhD aspirants will be awarded with 148,000 Yen per Month.
- Candidates selected for master’s degree will be awarded with 147,000 Yen per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023
- Aspirants should be proficient in English and must submit English proficiency letter.
- To apply for master’s degree, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants from all over the world can apply.
- Aspirants born on or after 2 April 1987 can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have master’s degree to be eligible for PhD degree.
- Candidates whose degree is to be completed before registration or have completed 16 years education can apply for this opportunity.
Academic Fields Offered by Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023
School of Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
School of Life Science and Technology:
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Trans-disciplinary Science and Engineering
School of Computing
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
School of Science:
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
How to Apply for Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan 2023
- Interested candidates should contact supervisor by sending CV and other required documents.
- Aspirants should get acceptance letter from lab.
- For link of online application candidates should send acceptance letter to admission office.
- Applicants should carefully fill application form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Visit official website link for more information.
- Link of official website is provided below.
- Last date to apply for Fully Funded Graduate Scholarship in Japan is 15th October, 2023.