Fully funded scholarship at EPSRC for PHD 2023 is open now. As part of larger funding activity in this area, we are looking for a PhD student to join our interesting research. We invite inquiries from all interested applicants. It encompasses electronics, materials, surface science, computers, mathematics, and device physics. Dr Richard Cobley (Engineering), Dr Edwin Beggs (Mathematics), Dr Thierry Maffeis (Engineering), Professor Vincent Teng (Engineering) and Professor Richard Palmer (Engineering) will supervise this project. The mode of this scholarship is full time.
Also apply below:
Fully funded scholarship at EPSRC for PHD 2023
Funding agency: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
Program: PhD in Nanotechnology
Subject area: Engineering, Physics, Materials, Nanotechnology
Study mode: full time
Benefits of Fully funded scholarship at EPSRC for PHD 2023:
- The scholarship will cover all the research expenses.
- It will covers the tuition fee.
- Selected candidates will be awarded with handsome salary package of £17,668
Click below and apply:
eligibility critariea of Fully funded scholarship at EPSRC for PHD 2023:
- Applicants must typically possess an undergraduate degree in engineering or a closely related science subject at the 2.1 level.
- Applicants should be proficient in English and must have 6.5 score in IELTS test.
- Link for language requirement is given below.
- Scholarship is open only to applicants holding a UK passport
How to apply for Fully funded scholarship at EPSRC for PHD 2023:
- Interested candidates should apply online.
- The link of online application form is given below.
- Applicants should follow the following information:
- Please choose Nanotechnology / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / April as your course.
- If the application system detects that you have previously applied for the aforementioned program, it may give a warning message and prohibit your submission.
- In this case, please email email@example.com, and personnel there would be pleased to help you submit your application.
- Choose 2023 as the start year for funding (page 8) – “Are you paying for your own studies?” – please choose No under “Name of Individual or Organization Funding Study” and then type “RS186 – PhD NanoNeuro”
- Candidates should also provide all the required documents.
Also click below:
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for Fully funded scholarship at EPSRC for PHD 2023:
- Copy of UK resident visa
- English proficiency letter
- A Cover letter
- Curriculum vitiate
- Two reference letters
- Degree certificates and transcripts
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 February 2023.