Fully Funded scholarship at Simmons University Kotzen is open now. Simmons University in the United States is offering applications for the Kotzen Scholarship 2023-24. International candidates from any country are eligible to apply for the Kotzen Awards at Simmons University. Undergraduate scholarship opportunities are available in the USA. Candidates with excellent educational achievements are supported to apply. The Simmons University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship open to all candidates.
Also apply below:
Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at Islamic University of Madinah 2023
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
|Last Date:||1 December 2023|
Criteria to apply:
- It is necessary for students to have a record of completing Honors, Advanced Placement (AP), and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses.
- The student must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Students need to attain a minimum score of 28 or higher on the ACT, 1300 or higher on the new SAT, or 1250 or higher on the old SAT (CR + M).
- It is highly suggested to obtain a score of at least 600 in each SAT section.
- Moreover, students can showcase their English proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship at Simmons University is for bachelors and will cover following benefits:
- Complete Full Tuition
- Free Room
- Free board
- Stipend of $3,000 for academic pursuits
- research support
Also check below:
Scholarship at Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme 2023
How to apply:
- Students can apply through mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students have to submit Answers of Short Questions and Formal Essay.
- To get started, you are required to submit a formal article on the given topic, either in PDF format or within a maximum word limit of 500 words.
- Students have to provide a resume detailing overall activities and participation in either PDF or Word format.
- Please submit your articles and resumes via email with the subject line “Kotzen Application”.
- The student’s full name and date of birth should be included on each page of the document.
- File other than PDF or Word format will not be entertained.
1st December 2023