International Students who are looking for scholarships to study abroad in Sweden can find the full information regarding these scholarships here. The Swedish Government Scholarships program provides funding for postgraduate studies in Sweden. The aim of this scholarship is to facilitate international studies and promote cultural exchange.
About Swedish Institute:
The Sweden Government Scholarships are offered by the Swedish Institute, a public agency established in 1786. The Institute’s public funding is primarily used to support international exchange and education, including through scholarships, grants, cultural events, and publications.
The Sweden Government Scholarships are open for international students graduating from high school and enrolling in full-time degree programs at Swedish universities.
More About Fully Funded Sweden Scholarships 2022:
- Host Country: Sweden
- Host Organization: Swedish Institute
- Scholarship Type: Master’s level programs
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: February 28, 2022.
TARGET GROUP:Fully Funded Sweden Government Scholarships 2022 stipends and scholarships are open to different nationalities.
List of Eligible Countries:
Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Cambodia, Colombia, Egypt, Gambia, Ghana, Honduras, Jordan, Liberia, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Peru, Russia, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Azerbaijan, Bolivia Brazil, Cameroon, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Morocco, Neal, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Sudan, Tunisia, Ukraine, Zambia.
Applicants can apply only if they fulfill all the required criteria for Fully Funded Sweden Government Scholarships 2022:
- Experience in management and leadership is also required.
- Applicants for these scholarships should be enrolled in a master’s program at Swedish universities.
- Applicants also need to be physically and mentally fit.
- You must be a citizen of one of the participating countries listed above.
- Applications should be supported by a CV detailing at least 3 000 hours of professional experience.
Benefits/ Financial Aid:
International students can benefit from Swedish Government Scholarships in the following ways:
- Free tuition.
- The scholarships also include medical insurance.
- Monthly, the awardees will receive SEK 10,000 as living expenses.
- Further travel grants of SEK 10,000 will be provided.
- Students who graduate from the Swedish Institute will have access to its alumni network.
The application process is simple. Once you have been offered a place on an eligible program at an approved institution, contact your nearest Swedish Embassy or Consulate for an application form which you will then send back with a covering letter, copies of your academic certificates, and proof of funding from your sponsor if available.