Fully Funded Turkey Government Scholarships 2022 has a large number of scholarship schemes in place to encourage international students to study in Turkey. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. students as well as teacher trainees.
Turkey is a country that attracts thousands of tourists every year, making it one of the most attractive destinations in the world. The culture and history, the stunning architecture, the extraordinary nature, and all its hidden treasures are just some of the reasons why thousands of people visit this amazing destination every year.
The value of the scholarship will cover tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, and health insurance. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to applicants from countries with low income per capita. All applicants are eligible for this scholarship program irrespective of their race, gender, or religious background.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide a platform for talented individuals from developing countries around the world to realize their academic potential by studying at one of Turkey’s top universities.
More About Fully Funded Turkey Government Scholarships 2022:
- Host Country: Turkey
- Eligible Nationalities: International Students
- Eligible Countries: Worldwide
- Eligible Degree: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and PH.D.
- Eligible Area of Study: Any field of study offered at an accredited institution by the Ministry of National Education in Turkey.
Turkey Government scholarship eligibility criteria for 2022 are as follows:
- Applicants of the undergraduate programs must be 21 or younger.
- Graduate students must be under 30 years of age.
- Ph.D. applicants must be under 35 years old.
- Scholarships from Turkey are available to citizens of all countries (except those in Turkey).
- Candidates who are eligible to graduate at the end of this academic year.
- Faculty and researchers
- Must have good grades at school or university
- Will maintain the highest academic standards during their studies
Benefits/ Financial Services:
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation (shared)
- Airport pick-up service
- Turkish Language Courses (one-year free language program offered)
- Airfare allowance (if applicable)
This means that students who receive the scholarship will not have to pay for any of their university fees or living expenses such as food, board, and books. However, students will be responsible for their own flight tickets to Turkey.
How to Apply?
Applications are available on the official website. They should be submitted by February 20, 2022
- Complete Your Application
- Select One of the Universities
- Submit the Application
The form of the application is in English and needs to be submitted with a photo, PDF files, documents, and other relevant applications in both Turkish and English.
Official Website: https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/