Funded Scholarship at Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023 is open now. Ministry of higher education funded scholarship for all international candidates. Applicants want to do their postgraduate degree from Malaysia on partially funded scholarship can avail this golden chance.
Malaysia international scholarship will be awarded to any academic discipline. IELTS is not necessary to apply for this program. Candidates will get a chance to have a look at Malaysian culture and many other things. Scholarship will be awarded to many different countries. There is no any food related issue in Malaysia. Malaysia is also famous for world class education.
Funded Scholarship at Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023
Funded By: Ministry of Higher Education
Host Country: Malaysia
Degree Level: PhD and Masters
Coverage: Partially Funded
Fields: Business, Administration, and Law, Natural Sciences, Mathematics, and Statistics, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Construction, Social Sciences, Journalism, and Information, Education, Arts and Humanities, Information and Communication Technologies, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, and Veterinary and Health and Welfare.
Also click below and apply:
Benefits of Funded Scholarship at Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023
- Students will be awarded with RM 1,500.00 every month as a monthly stipend.
- Tuition fee will be given.
List of Universities
- UniversitiTeknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- UniversitiSains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- UniversitiPendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan ZainalAbidin (UNISZA)
- UniversitiPertahananNasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- UniversitiTeknologiPetronas (UTP)
- UniversitiTenagaNasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- INCEIF University (INCEIF)
- UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- UniversitiSains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- UniversitiTeknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- UniversitiKebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- UniversitiTun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Also visit below:
Eligibility Criteria for Funded Scholarship at Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023
- Age of candidates should be 40-45 years to apply for this scholarship.
- IELTS is not necessary for all universities.
- Candidates can apply without English Language proof. However, aspirants having IELTS certificate, can submit it.
- IELTS is not mandatory for applicants belonging to English spoken region.
- Students can also apply on basis of English Proficiency Certificate from previous institute.
- All overseas students are eligible.
- Saudi Arabia
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
- The Gambia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
Also apply here:
How to Apply for Funded Scholarship at Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) 2023
- Students are expected to apply online for this scholarship in Malaysia through provided official website link.
- Make sure to attach all required documents with application form.
- Last date to apply for scholarship in Malaysia is 18th May 2023.