HARVARD UNIVERSITY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS USA is open. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business fields, taught at the world’s most reputable universities. The Boston MBA Full funded scholarship is awarded once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
HARVARD UNIVERSITY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS USA will change and improve your life, and provide an opportunity to interact with other international students. You can apply for
- This is organized by Havard University
- University is located in Boston, City of USA
- This is open to all nationalities.
More About Boustany foundation:
Before the foundation, the first Boustany Scholarship was given in 1997 to an MBA student at Cambridge University. Since then, the Foundation has granted numerous scholarships in a variety of fields, with plans to create more opportunities for exceptional students in the years to come.
HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA benefits:
HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA presents the following things:
- Offers financial support to the student to US$102,200 (US$51,100 each year) towards academic fees
- Provides travel cost.
- After Selection, Also provides Residency charges are related to the internship.
- This package would cover all of the charges.
- The new Scholarship awarded for the curriculum beginning in Autumn 2021. This scholarship will cover all expenses up to 2 years for the full duration of the scholarship program.
KOC Turkey University Fully Funded Scholarships
- MBA-Master Of Business Administration (2-year program)
This scholarship application is open now. Students from all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA:
- Applicants must have a strong professional record and have shown a lot of promise. While scholarships are available to applicants of any ethnicity, those of Lebanese descent would be given preference.
- Applicants can apply for the scholarship only after getting a proposal of acceptance from the Harvard MBA program.
- The nominee is currently pursuing a graduate degree.
- Directors, management, and Staff of Harvard University are not eligible for this scholarship.
- CV is compulsory
- Required degree transcripts.
Application Deadline for HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA:
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 31 May 2022.
The selection of candidates for this scholarship will be announced in June 2022.
How to apply for this HARVARD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA?
Applicants must follow the procedure of applying.
- If you want to apply for this scholarship, First of all, please mail a duplicate of your curriculum vitae with a picture, GMAT numbers, and an approval notice from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are selected, the next step is to interview with the Foundation. After that One applicant will be granted this scholarship.
- For more help go and visit the official website.
Get an advantage to studying abroad:
Studying abroad can also help you gain more confidence by improving certain skills, that help you connect with others, such as leadership: Strong in almost any environment. Leadership and team management skills are important.