Ireland Government Funded Scholarships are open now. Now you can pursue your research in one of the exceptional corners in the world. The authorities of Ireland Scholarship 2021 is an initiative to welcome awesome International college students and assist them in learning, nice teaching, and lookup experience. The Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is handy for masters and doctoral programs. Ireland Government Funded Scholarships are open now for the 12 months 2021 for worldwide college students from Non-Eu nations. This time worldwide students can apply for Undergraduate scholarships, Master’s Scholarships, and P.HD scholarships. Also Apply For Romania Ministry Fully Funded Scholarships
All students will get the opportunity to build cross-cultural understanding, in-class experience, meeting different innovative minds from every corner of the world.
Irish scholarship is looking for highly prestigious individuals. All candidates will get a stipend, support for tuition fees, and research support. It is a highly competitive scholarship program and scholars under this scholarship would get great potential as research leaders.
Main details About This Scholarship:
Apply For? Undergraduate, Master’s, MPhil, and Doctorate
What is the deadline for the application? March 26th, 2021
What are the main Benefits Under This Scholarship?
After selection under this scholarship program you will be able to get these benefits which are given below:
- A stipend of EUR 10,000 for one year of research.
- A full fee waiver at the higher education institution for all tuition and other enrollment expenses.
This Scholarship is Available For?
- Student in final year of an Undergraduate.
- One year Master’s Degree.
- One year of a Research Programme.
- 3-4-year Ph.D. Program.
Fields Available for application:
Under Ireland Government-Funded Scholarships following fields given below are available for application:
- Social Science
CHECK ALSO, NCTU Taiwan Fully funded Scholarships
Profile of the Candidate?
Applicants who are planning to apply for Ireland Government scholarships should fulfill the eligibility criteria which is given below:
- You should not be a member of a nation in the EU.
- Students outside the EU are entitled to apply for this award.
- Outstanding conversation skills.
- Extra exercises from the program.
- They have a good rationale for pursuing their research in Ireland, which suggests
Evaluation Criteria for this scholarship:
- A total of 40 marks are given for the candidate’s academic qualifications and work experience.
- You should note the items given below in your personal statement:
- There are 15 marks for asking both the applicant’s home country and Ireland what the key advantages of being GOI-IES scholars would be.
- How they will grow to become actively involved in Irish society outside their project/studies.
- There are also 15 marks for addressing how, during his studies and after completion of his studies, the student would make his contacts in Ireland.
- There are 15 marks for uploading two reference letters. One thing to bear in mind is that only reference letters can be submitted through the online application portal. (Learn how to write letters of reference)
What is the deadline for application?
The last date for submitting an online application form for foreign student scholarships sponsored by the Government of Ireland is 26 March 2021 (5:00 PM Irish Time).
How I can apply for This Scholarship?
The application process for the Ireland Government Funded scholarships for one year is online just like other scholarships. For more details and starting your online application, You can click on below given button and visit the official website or the Ireland Government official scholarship website.