ISPA Global Fellowship is open now. For the year 2023, the ISPA Global Fellowship Program is accepting applications. This fellowship in the United States is intended to support emerging and mid-career arts workers. Candidates from underdeveloped nations who work in the professional performing arts are invited to apply. Fellows of ISPA will get one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals. They will also receive ISPA membership and the opportunity to attend the ISPA Congress in New York. Fellows will participate in talks with leaders from all across the world.
Also apply below:
The International Society for the Performing Arts seeks to nurture, encourage, and educate a global network of artists. Fellows from all disciplines, genres, and sorts of art organizations from across the world can apply.This international fellowship program might help you expand your international network and develop new partnerships. Membership, the ISPA congress, seminars, and networking through the community-building program are all important components of the ISPA fellowship.
Furthermore, the Global Fellowship Program seeks individuals who aim to strengthen the performing arts industry’s global connectedness. This will allow them to develop in their jobs. The application date for this fellowship is September 2, 2022. So, apply as soon as possible.
click below and apply:
Brief Details About Fellowship:
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Deadline: September 2, 2022
Also visit below:
Successful Candidates Will Get Below Benefits:
- Fellows will get a one-year ISPA membership that includes access to all member perks.
- They will also attend the ISPA Congress in New York in 2023.
- They will also get a travel stipend, which includes per diem, airfare, and lodging during the convention.
- Networking with a current ISPA member who will assist fellows in participating in the Community Building Program.
You Need to Submit the Below Documents to Apply for This Opportunity:
- Personal Information.
- Your employer history (job title, employer name, address, type, website, start date of employment).
- Employment history (CV/ Resume, multiple-choice questions.
visit below and apply:
You Have to Fulfill the Below Requirements If You Want to Apply:
- Candidates may come from any part of the world.
- They must be working or engaged in the professional performing arts.
- They must also have at least five years of professional performing arts experience.
- Candidates must be able to establish a financial necessity.
- They should also be fluent in English.
- Candidates have previously obtained no more than two ISPA Global Fellowships.
- (If a candidate’s previous fellowship was impacted by the epidemic, an additional term may be considered.)
- Furthermore, they must promise to attending the ISPA New York Congress on January 10 – 12, 2023.
click and check below:
Deadline For Application:
Deadline is September 2, 2022.
Official Website Link:
Follow up the links: