Malaysia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is open now. What if there was a scholarship committed to assisting students in achieving their goals and earning a fantastic degree? A scholarship that gave you the opportunity to alter your life forever, rather than merely a scholarship.
There are several reasons why you should think about applying to the Malaysia Scholarship Scheme. The scholarship allows you to pursue your higher education by providing you with financial support to help you achieve your educational goals. In exchange for proving that you have the necessary qualifications, funds are also offered to assist you to study and acquire experience in Malaysia. These scholarships mostly offered to students who come from low-income families or who have faced social injustice while in school. Also Check York University Funded Scholarships in Canada
Aim of Scholarship:
The scholarship program in Malaysia seeks to give financial help to secondary and higher education students pursuing courses in the specialized areas of sciences, technology, engineering, business, teaching, or the law.
Courses offered in these scholarships?
List of courses:
- Science and technology
- Economics and banking.
- Public policy
- International relations and diplomacy
- Agriculture and Livestock.
- Business management
- social science
What are the advantages of Malaysia Government Scholarship?
Scholarships are awarded based on independent studies or academic accomplishments throughout the 2012 academic year. Based on your academic qualifications, the scholarship provides financial support for your financial requirements. The scholarship covers the tuition cost, mandatory textbooks, educational supplies, and other goods needed to continue your studies. While studying in Malaysia, the scholarship may also cover transportation, food, and living expenses.
- The candidates must be below 45 years old.
- The candidate must have passion and commitment in the field of study you are applying.
- Candidates must be able to fulfill the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
- Students must have a good academic record from the previous year’s studies (for example, a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0).
- You need to have good English language skills.
Documents required for Malaysia Government Scholarship:
- Personal Statement requires
- The Proof of IELTS
- Proof of Academic Achievements
- Proof of Bank Statement
- Needed Professional CV/resume.
- How to Apply for scholarships?
- Online based application submit on official site
- Prepared documents before 16 August 2021.