Max Planck Fully Funded Internship Germany is open now. If you want to do an internship in Germany this summer, Max Planck has some good news for you. All foreign students from all over the world can now apply for a fully-funded internship in Germany. There is no registration fee for the online application since this is a fully-funded internship program.
Max Planck Fully Funded Internship Germany is an internship in which you will learn in a stimulating research environment. In this summer internship in Germany, highly motivated and competitive undergraduate and master’s will be selected in different scientific approaches.
This year, students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs will take advantage of this opportunity. If you are have interest in this internship opportunity, you must be a student in one of the following fields: biology, chemistry, computer science, math, neuroscience, physics, or psychology, and the internship will last for two and a half months during the summer.
The following are some highlights of the internship program:
- Internship Location: Germany
- Invested in Type: Fully funded
- The internship will last 2.5 months in total.
- The deadline for submitting an application is February 15, 2021.
What are the advantages of participating in this internship?
If you are selected, you will receive the following benefits:
- Participants gets free housing.
- A monthly stipend of 800 euros given to all candidates, which will be more than enough.
- Besides, you are reimburse for all travel expenses to and from the Martinsried near Munich.
What are the basic requirements for this internship program’s application?
- This opportunity is open to foreign candidates from all over the world.
- Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and other related fields are eligible to apply.
- Students who have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-degree Master’s and have acquired some study experience are encouraged to apply.
- We invite applications from excellent students with top grades from all countries.
Documents needed for this Max Planck Internship Program application?
Any of the following documents submitted in either English or German.
- Reference or Recommendation letters
- One letter of motivation ( How to write a letter of motivation? )
- Curriculum Vitae ( How to write a Curriculum Vitae? )
- Research experience if you have any
- The university transcripts in which you are currently enrolled.
When is the deadline for submitting an online application?
The deadline for submitting the online application form for the Max Planck fully funded Internship program in Germany is February 15, 2021.
What is the process for applying for this internship?
The application process, like all other foreign internship opportunities, is entirely online, and you can start applying right now. Simply upload all of the required documents to the online portal. For more details and Apply Click here.