MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 IS OPEN NOW. This award is designed to provide students who have good academic records but have been unable to stand out due to financial constraints an opportunity to shine.
TLU students can enroll in four-year programs at the American University of Beirut (AUB), American University of Lebanon (LAU), and American University of Cairo (AUC), which are all located in Lebanon.
Each university also offers mentoring and internships, and each university works closely with local civil society, business, and nongovernmental organizations. As part of this program, each student has the opportunity to study abroad for a year in the United States. You can also apply on KADIR HAS Turkey International University Scholarships
About MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
MEPI (The Middle East Partnership Initiative) is a public-private partnership that connects people, ideas, and resources to promote education, economic growth, and good governance in the Middle East and North Africa.
More about MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship:
- Deadline: 6 December 2021
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Countries Eligible: Different
- Host Organization: MEPI
Check Now Open Door Russia Government Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
Scholarships for MEPI’s future leaders are given out based on the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a graduate senior or completed high school by the year 2021
- A solid academic record.
- A Yemeni, Syrian, or Iraqi applicant must be a senior or a graduate of the 2020-2021 school year.
- To be considered, applicants should have a TOEFL IBT score of 55.
- If needed, students can take up to one year of English language training if they qualify.
- During the senior year of high school, students must maintain a high GPA and pass a high school leaving exam.
- In August/September 2022, applicants must be eligible to begin the program.
- Candidates should be citizens of Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Morocco, Yemen, Libya, Jordan, Tunisia, Egypt, Palestine, the West Bank, and Gaza.
Benefits of MEPI Tomorrows Leaders Scholarship:
Students will receive the following benefits:
- Coverage of all tuition fee costs for four academic years.
- The university provides accommodation and health insurance.
- Fees for entry visas and residency permits.
- During the undergraduate program, the university will provide a monthly allowance, books, and a laptop.
- At least two round trips a year from and to the applicant’s home.
- Students with CGPA s above 3.0 may be able to study abroad in the USA for a semester.
- Organizes leadership workshops and career-related seminars.
- Mentorship and guidance from faculty members.
- Opportunity to work internationally.
How to Apply for MEPI Scholarship?
The online application system will prompt you to upload your passport photo and passport with your information. If you do not upload them, the application system will not finish your application.
After you have created your account, you can log in and fill in the application form.