Mext Japanese Scholarship Without IELTS is open now. Are you hoping for a big win? Yes, if you are hoping for a jackpot of scholarships, the wait is over for this year. The Japanese government announced its most coveted scholarship of all time, the Mext Japanese Government scholarship. Under the Mext Japanese Scholarship opportunity, you will apply for over 9,000 scholarships.
This is a program through which students are able to study at a Japanese university with a scholarship from the Japanese government, specifically the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Monbukagakusho (MEXT)). Through this program, UTokyo only accepts students as “Research students” and “Undergraduate students”.
The Mext Scholarship is a FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP provided by the Japanese government. Since this is a fully funded opportunity, the Japanese government will pay all expenditures. Let us now discuss which programs are eligible for this scholarship. International students may apply for Mext scholarships for various Undergraduate, Master’s, Training, and Doctoral programs.
I have good news for those students who wish to get into foreign universities without taking a language proficiency exam. With the Mext Japanese government scholarship, you do not require any IELTS or TOEFL scores.
CHECK ALSO: HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP
More information on the Mext Scholarship By Japanese Government can be found here:
- You Will Study In Japan
- You Can Apply For? Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral Programs
- Funded Type: Fully Funded
- Application Fee? No
- IELTS Required? No
- Deadline For Application Submission? Different According to Different Countries
ALSO APPLY FOR:
What fields are available via the MEXT Scholarship?
There are no academic requirements to qualify for the Mext Scholarship. Almost all areas are covered by this incredible scholarship:
- Social Sciences
- Medical to health
MEXT Scholarships Program Duration:
- Undergraduate Programs: 4 to 5 Years
- Master’s Programs: 2 to 3 Years
- Doctoral Programs: 3 to 4 Years
What Are the Financial Advantages of the Mext Scholarship:
Following your selection for the Mext Scholarship, you would be eligible for the following benefits from the Japanese government:
- Waiver of the entire tuition fee.
- The stipend number will range from 2,000 to 3,000 yen and will be attached to the monthly scholarship.
- Some students have to pay 143,000 yen a month.
- This scholarship provides 144,000 Yen a month to students pursuing Master’s degrees.
- Monthly stipend of 145,000 Yen for students enrolled in Doctoral programs.
- The Japanese government would pay for all forms of entrance tests.
- Airline tickets from their home country to Japan and from Japan to their home country will be given to the chosen candidates on both sides.
- You will be paid a monthly stipend to cover your living expenses.
- Japanese universities will provide you with housing.
What are the MEXT Scholarship Eligibility Requirements?
Before submitting an application for a MEXT Scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- If you were born on or after April 2, 1985, you are eligible to qualify for this scholarship.
- Applicants who were born prior to this date are ineligible for this incentive.
- If you are a Japanese citizen, you are ineligible for the MEXT Scholarship.
- If you want to qualify for a Master’s degree program, you would have a 16-year degree.
- You want to qualify for the various Doctoral programs, a total of 18 years of education is necessary.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime moment that can not be passed up Examine it out Paid International Internship Program in Taiwan
Country In Below List if it in the list of MEXT Scholarship:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso
- Cameroon, Chad, and Central Africans
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
What is the deadline for submitting the online application form?
The deadlines for the Mext Japanese Government Scholarship vary by region. The official deadline for admission to Graduate Programs in Pakistan is May 21st, while the deadline for Undergraduate Programs is May 28th.
If you are from a country other than Pakistan, please visit the official website of the Japan Embassy in your country to learn more about the Mext Japanese Government Scholarship.
How I Can Avail Mext Scholarship?
For Pakistani Students apply Link is given below: