Minerva International Scholarship Funded Foundation For Leiden University is open now. For Leiden University, the Minerva Foreign Scholarship Sponsored Foundation is now accepting applications. Minerva International Scholarship Funded Foundation for Leiden University has another chance for international students from the Netherlands. The Minerva International fully funded scholarship program Foundation for Leiden University is now accepting applications from all applicants, regardless of nationality.
Founded in 1575, Leiden University is the oldest institution of higher education in the Netherlands. For the students’ better education, it offers 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, and 50 doctorates or Ph.D. programs through its seven faculties.
Why study at Leiden University? LU provides high-quality education, a broad choice of bachelor’s and master’s program,s and personal support for students’ study. It supports teaching and research, team building, overseas exchanges, talent cultivation, campus cultural construction, and provides numerous jobs and funding for students.
You may apply to undergraduate and postgraduate programes at Leiden University in a wide variety of fields. For a thesis internship or a study project in this class, you will receive a 900 to 2000 euro grant. Today also read details about amazing Without IELTS Scholarships in Thailand (2021-2022)
Brief information about Minerva International Scholarship:
- Country of scholarship: Netherlands
- Course available Bachelor’s, Master’s
- Deadline: 15 December 2022
- Scholarship funding: Between 900 euros to 2000 euros
Leiden University is one of the top universities in the Netherlands, offering grants to foreign students in a number of programs.
Subjects at Minerva International Scholarship:
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding,
- Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON)
- Governance and Global Affairs
Criteria of Eligibility for Minerva International Scholarship:
Following are the basic eligibility requirements for apply in this program.
- To apply to this scheme, you do not need to be a member of L.S.V Minera.
- You should have a high degree of research or analysis in the Netherlands or abroad.
- In this curriculum, the assignment should be a thesis, study, or internship.
- At the conclusion of this project, you must request a final report with appropriate photographs and information.
- You would be a Ph.D. student at this institution who has already finished the master’s degree program there.
Benefits Of Leiden University:
- This fund will provide you with an amount ranging from 900 to 2000 euros to cover the needs of your business.
- You will use this money to fund the costs of your project’s study as well as your living expenses during your visit.
- It is also possible to use the funds for international travel.
- For your idea, you will be given a budget of €900 to €2000. This money can be used for a number of reasons, including study, living expenses, and international travel.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship program is December 15th, so hurry and fill out the application form, insert all relevant paperwork, and mail it to the address given.
- For more details regarding the scholarship application and all other queries, you can send an email to the minervascholarshipfund@lsvminerva.
How to apply:
Application process for International funded Minerva scholarship fund foundation is not online. For apply you have to download the application form from the official website. You have to attach all the required documents with the application form.
After fulfilling all the requirements send all the documents by courier to the provided address on the official website.