Ministry of Railways Internship Program 2021 is open now. A call has been issued for applicants to submit applications for the Ministry of Railways Internship Program 2021. In Pakistan, the Ministry of Railways offers paid internships to Pakistani students. All students will get a monthly stipend of $20,000.00 each. This internship program is open to both male and female students. The Railway Internship Program is open to all students from all cities in Pakistan.
The Pakistan Railways Internship Program has a six-month duration. On the Pakistan Railways network, internships are available in a variety of places. A non-extendable six-month internship is available. In the future, interns will not be eligible for induction or employment in the railway industry. Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview. Also Visit Melbourne University Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
In different cities of Pakistan, there are a total of 32 internship positions available in the railroad industry. A list of upcoming internships offered across the world can also be found at Internships Offered Around the World. Funding for this internship has been provided by Pakistan’s federal government. Each month, the Stipend amounts to PKR 20,000, with no further benefits provided. For Pakistani students, this is a wonderful chance. Detailed information on the Internship Program for 2021 at the Ministry of Railways may be found in the sections below. Also Apply On Humphrey USA Exchange Program
Details About Ministry of Railways Internship Program 2021:
- No of Internships: 32
- Monthly Stipend: 20,000
- Duration: 6 Months
- Deadline: 12th August 2021
- Stipend = Lumpsum PKR 20,000 per month no other facility.
Location of Posting:
32 Internship Positions in Total. 4 Positions in Each City.
- Ministry of Railways
Eligibility & Qualification Criteria:
- Fresh Graduate with a Master’s Degree / Computer Proficiency / Excellent communication abilities
- Basic Railway Knowledge in Pakistan
- Basic computing abilities required.
- a charming personality
- The maximum age is 25 years.
- Excellent communication abilities
- The tenure of the internship is six months non-extendable. Internees shall have no claim in future induction or employment in railways.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
Deadline of Ministry of Railways Internship program:
The last date to apply for the Ministry of Railways Internship Program 2021 is 12th August 2021
How to Apply:
The Application Procedure and all other details are available on the official Website.
Download Application Form from Below Link And then Send it to the provided address on the Form.