NIFTH Jobs 2022 is open now. National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH) working under organization National Heritage & Culture Division has opened applications for candidates. They have announced government jobs. Vacancies available are (Programme Organizers (BPS-16), Technical Assistant (BPS-16), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Storekeeper (BPS-11), Researcher (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-04), Security Guard (BPS-04), Farash (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01)).
All above mentioned vacancies will be hired on temporary basis but can be permanent in future. These available seats are designed according to different Quota levels. Candidates from provinces Punjab, sindh, KPK are eligible for these seats. Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle pass candidates holding relevant field experience are welcome to apply.
Also apply below:
- Programme Organizers (BPS-16)
- Technical Assistant (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Storekeeper (BPS-11)
- Researcher (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Security Guard (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Candidates have to send Applications along with two recent photographs, one set of attested copies of relevant documents of qualification and experience and CNIC to NIFTH, Lok Virsa, Garden Avenue, Shakarparian, Islamabad.
- Candidates currently in Government/semi-government/autonomous are welcome to apply through the proper channels.
- Selected candidates will get an interview call.
visit below and apply:
- Offered Salary: PKR , 20000 – 50000
- Age: 18 – 30 Years
- Gender: Male, Female
- Skills Level: Computer Basics, Shorthand
- Designations: Assistant, Stenotypist, Store Keeper, Driver, Security Guard
Last Date to Apply Oct 24, 2022