OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP is open.we are back with another fantastic offer, this time an OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP. This is a fully financed as well as a compensated internship. For this internship, you will be paid a monthly allowance to cover all of your expenditures. You only need to be a student at an institution that is connected to the OECD Paris Internship program’s given disciplines.
Don’t be concerned about visa processes; the OECD staff will assist you with the application process. There are several disciplines in which internship programs are accessible, and you will learn about a variety of topics throughout your internship.
This is a thirty-day internship, therefore you must be available for all thirty days and have enrollment confirmation from any university. The nicest part about the OECD internship program is that if you are not picked this year, you may apply again.
Applicants from all around the world are welcome to apply. Students in master’s programs, doctoral programs, and bachelor’s degree programs are all eligible to apply.
Brief Details about OECD Paris Internship:
- Location: Paris
- No. of Internships: 500
- Internship Duration:1 month
- Human Resources
- Legal services
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Event Management
Areas of Research:
Following areas of research are available in this OECD Internship Program:
- Gender and Diversity
- Bribery and corruption
- Artificial Intelligence
- Education and Skills
- Inclusive Growth
- Corporate Governance
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Health Competition
- Science and Technology
- International Migration
- Regulatory Reform
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Insurance and Pensions
- Trade and Agriculture
OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP Benefits:
- A total stipend of 700 euro for the coverage of living expenses of the internee.
- Visa application assistance by the OECD Paris team.
- This OECD Paris paid Internship program is open to students from all around the world.
- Applicants must be pursuing a degree in an area linked to OECD internships to be considered.
- For this internship, you must be fluent in both English and French.
- You should be able to communicate well with others.
- The internship program will last 30 days in total, therefore you must be available for at least 30 days to participate.
- Valid international Passport scan copy
- At the time of application, you have to be a student of any university and you must present proof of your enrollment in the university.
- Health insurance
OECD PARIS PAID INTERNSHIP Deadline:
Applications are open for internship in 2022.
You can apply for the OECD paid internship by the official website Click Below Now: