OGDCL Pakistan Paid Internship Program is are open now and it is among the most reputed companies in Pakistan. It has attracted a large number of young bright people who are providing a professional contribution in the sectors of petroleum, gas, and petrochemicals. The OGDCL Internship Program is intended to provide students hands-on experience in science, petroleum technology, and engineering.
Oil and Gas Development Firm Limited (OGDCL), Pakistan’s largest energy company, is an equal opportunity employer. For students interested in gaining work experience in the corporation, OGDCL provides an internship program. The OGDCL Internship Program 2021 is created specifically for individuals who have just graduated or are about to graduate.
The goal of this internship program is to give students the opportunity to further develop their skills and gain valuable professional experience while working with individuals who are passionate about their field, as well as to provide them with any resources they may require while working for an organization.
Brief Details Regarding Internship Program:
- Country Name: Pakistan
- City: Karachi
- Funding Type: Paid
- Duration: One Year
- Total seats: 300
- Application Deadline: 28 September 2021
During a year of paid internships, interns can gain experience working with a variety of design stakeholders. This experience provides students with numerous networking opportunities as well as the opportunity to inspire others with their thoughts and opinions.
Eligibility Criteria For OGDCL Paid Internship Program:
See Eligibility conditions for the OGDCL Internship program below:
- Academically, there should be no weak areas.
- The appearance of the person should be exceptional.
- You must possess a graduate degree or diploma from a top Pakistani university or a reputable international university.
- Should be able to solve problems.
- For consideration, candidates must pass the NTS test.
Benefits of OGDCL Paid Internship Program:
- The internship will aid in the development of a career builder’s profile and name in the market.
- Candidates interact with experts in their field of study.
- They will get the opportunity to work in an oil and gas business.
- An internship aids in the development of a student’s soft skills.
- The OGDCL internship would offer a monthly stipend of 40,000 PKR.
- You will obtain training certificates upon completion of the internship.
How to apply for an OGDCL Paid Internship Program?
It is important to note that an internship is not a compulsory thing for a student to do.
- Complete the application form on the nts.com website
- Submit your supporting documents
- You must check OGDCL internship eligibility criteria.