Open Door Russia Government Scholarships 2022 is open to students from around the world to pursue their Master’s or Ph.D. at Russian Universities. For this scholarship, the Ministry of Education and Science has collaborated with the “Global Universities” Association.
The purpose of this fellowship is to give financial assistance to highly motivated students who are pursuing higher education in Russia at universities or special institutions of higher learning. You can also apply on British Council Free Online IELTS Preparation Classes
Some Information About Open Door Russia Scholarship 2022 :
- Country : Russia
- Number Of Scholarships: Three Hundred Plus
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 10, 2021
- Eligible Nations: All Nationality
The applicants can study offered subjects under this scholarship.
- Economics & Econometrics
- Business & Management
- Physical Sciences
- Data Science
- Chemistry, Materials Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Earth Sciences
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Biology and Biotechnology
- International Relations
- Engineering & Technology
Government of Russia Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- You can select English language or Russian Language Courses.
- Be a graduate of the appropriate field.
- You should have Excellent Academic Record.
Benefits / Financial Services:
The Government of Russia provides financial support for international students who study in the country.
- The scholarship covers all the necessary living expenses and provides a yearly housing allowance.
- In addition, the scholarship covers all tuition fees required for the academic year and also provides a monthly stipend for living expenses while at university.
- Students who have participated in the Olympiad can study at any university of their choice in Russian or English.
How to Apply?
Application for Russian government scholarship is available online. Individuals from all qualifying nations across the world can fill out and submit the form at any time between September and December 10, 2021.