Romania Ministry Fully Funded Scholarships are open now.Have you ever thought of visiting a beautiful country like Romania and studying in it? If yes, there’s a big chance here that fully funded scholarships from the Romanian Ministry are open for you. A full-funded scholarship for Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral degree programs is offered by the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is a fully-funded scholarship. Don’t worry about expenses. I suggest you to also apply for NCTU Taiwan Fully funded Scholarships.
Another good news for you is that there is no application fee for this scholarship. All you have to do is fulfill all the requirements and apply and take this great opportunity. A stipend is also offered by the scholarship.
Career opportunities are enhanced by studying in Romania. Studying in Europe provides you with a top-quality education that will be respected throughout the world. The students are distributed for their practical activities in specialized institutions in the field throughout the study period, they are trained, so after graduating from the faculty, they have the best job prospects. According to their course work, all programs have different durations for different programs. For this scholarship, there are a large number of fields available and you can see more details about these fields below.
More Brief Details on Ministry Scholarships for Romania:
You can apply for: Bachelor’s, Masters, and Doctoral programs.
Funding type: Funded
Deadline for application: 30th April 2021
Fields available for application:
Educational Fields available in Romania ministry Fully funded scholarships:
- Oil and Gas
- Political and Administrative Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Visual Arts
- Social and Human Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Romanian Culture and Civilization
- Technical Studies
Advantages of this scholarship:
This is a fully-funded scholarship that is funded by the Romanian Ministry. Don’t worry about expenses. You can benefit from the following advantages after choosing this scholarship program:
- Housing for Free.
- Complete exemptions for tuition fees.
- You can get a stipend of 65 Euros per month if you are an undergraduate student.
- Master’s students will get a stipend of 75 Euros per month.
- You can get a stipend of 85 euros per month if you are a postgraduate student.
What documents do you need for applying for this scholarship?
You need to have the following documents for applying for this scholarship.
- You need a passport and copies of the first 3 pages.
- A legalized copy and translation of your birth certificate into Romanian, French, or English.
- The applicant’s passport size pictures.
- The applicant’s CV. How do I build a good CV?
- The patient’s medical certificate from the doctor confirms that there are no health conditions for the applicant.
- For your scholarship in Romania, you need an MFA application form, Appendix 1.
- For your letter of acceptance to study in Romania, you also need an MER application form, which is Annex 2.
- You need a bachelor’s degree or sheets that should be legalized and translated into Romanian or French English.
- You should also have a matriculation sheet legalize copies and their translations in French English or Romanian language.
You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
- Except for the European States, all foreign students.
- Romanian people should not take advantage of this possibility.
- Your age should not be greater than 35 years if you apply for a Bachelors’s and Masters’s program and your age should be less than 45 years if you apply for a postgraduate program.
What is the last date for the online application?
The last date is different for each country where you can check more info on the deadlines in your country. Keep in mind that the last date for submitting files to the Romanian Ministry is 30th April 2021.
Want to apply for this scholarship?
Yes you can apply now for this scholarship. You can visit the official website of Romanian Ministry and can see more details according to your country.