RTP Scholarship University of New England for International Students is open now. Applications for the University of New England RTP Scholarship 2022 are now being accepted in Australia. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023 is open to all national and international students. Scholarships are available to pursue a Master’s Degree by Research and a Doctorate Degree by Research. Almost all academic fields are accessible at the institution for Master and Ph.D. degrees to students from all around the world. Scholarships from the Australian Government’s Research Training Program will cover all expenses. Full Scholarships are available for international students.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expenses to complete Masters or Ph.D. degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
The Institution of New England (UNE) is a public research university that was founded in 1938. Every year, the institution awards $5 million in scholarships to all national and foreign candidates. More than 23,000 students from all around the world registered.
University of New England RTP Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: University of New England
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 17 June 2022
University of New England RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to Study Abroad. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,597 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs at the University of New England. The List of Fields are given below:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health, and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for University of New England Scholarships:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable is accepted.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
All Documents must be in the English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully:
- To apply for a Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for Ph.D. Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for the Ph.D. degree course should submit a copy of their Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students is 17 June 2022.
How to Apply for the University of New England RTP Scholarship?
To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2022 for International Students, you must complete an online application. Applicants may also submit paper copies of their applications to the institution. Download the Application Form, fill it out completely, and attach the requested papers to it. Then, click the “Apply Now” button to establish an account and upload the application form and needed documents.