Scholarship at Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme 2023 is open now. Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia has announced application for international students. Malaysian Public and Private Universities has opened their doors for master degree students. Scholarship announced by MTCP is fully financed. Students can apply for this scholarship for academic session of 2023-2024.
MTCP Scholarship has covered multiple fields of study. Students have to give no application fee. Only English proficiency test will be checked. No ielts required for this scholarship.
Also apply below:
Scholarship in Italy at Scuola Normale Superiore University 2023
Award country: Malaysia
Degree level: master level
Scholarship offered by: ministry of education, Malaysia
Due date: 20 June 2023
Available Study Fields:
This scholarship is covering below fields of study:
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- International Relations and Political Science
- Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Information and Communication Technology
MTCP Scholarship 2023 is announcing below benefits for the selected students:
- Tuition Fees
- Other allowances of RM3,500 per month that includes:
- Thesis Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- One-off return economy-class airline ticket
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Placement Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Claims
To receive allowances from ministry of education, it is suggested that students open an account with Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad.
Also check below:
University in Malaysia:
This scholarship can be taken in any one of the below universities:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- A certified copy of Passport having minimum of 6 month’s validity
- Online Application form
- Academic Transcript including data of all courses taken, undergraduate degree, and certified documents.
- English Language Proficiency tests certified copy
- two (2) referees Letter of Recommendation
- Medical examination form.
- Endorsement form
- Malaysian Universities Admission offer letter (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Student’s age must not be more than 45 years old.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.5 at Undergraduate Degree level is required.
- English Language Proficiency proof
- Students who have gained degrees with English as the medium of instruction may also be considered for acceptance.
- health certified by a doctor/physician
- Applications are exclusively open to students who have received offer letters from universities in Malaysia but have not yet started their studies or those who have registered for a maximum of one semester for a Master’s Degree.
How to Apply
- Students can apply through online application.
- Attach all required documents.
- Read the guidelines after signing up.