Scholarship at National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies is open now. Applications for YLP MEXT Scholarship at GRIPS have been opened in Japan. International students are eligible for this scholarship. Students looking to pursue master degree on fully funded based can apply for this scholarship. The objective of this scholarship is to bring out young leaders at national and international level. Students will get chance to learn at a high quality research graduate school located in Minato, Tokyo.
Degree level: Masters
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
University: National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
Last Date: 1 December 2023
Available Study Fields:
Students can choose from below available fields:
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration.
Selected students will get below benefits:
- All Application Fee will be covered in this scholarship.
- Admission Fee will be covered
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly stipend of JPY242,000 will be provided
- An economy-class air ticket
- Required field trip costs.
- Japanese applicants are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Bachelor degree is required for this scholarship
- Student’s must have experience in public administration
- Language Proficiency Certificate with 6.0 in IELTS or 79 score in TOBEL iBT is mandatory.
Students have to provide below documents:
- MEXT Application Form
- Bachelors degree Transcript
- Degree Certificates
- Valid Passport Copy
- Recommendation letter from employed company
- 2 letters of recommendation by your immediate superior at work or supervising
- professor of the university you attended
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Essays and Health Fitness Certificate.
How to Apply
- Students have to visit Japan embassy in their country and get application form from there.
- After complete filling with documents, submit at embassy.