Scholarship in Canada at University of Calgary 2023 is open now. University of Calgary is a top research university in Canada. It offers fully funded scholarship. Candidates from all over the world can apply for this scholarship. This award gives greater consideration to extracurricular activities than to your academic achievements. Moreover, this scholarship acknowledges your achievements while studying abroad. Candidates want to pursue their undergraduate degree can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship in Canada at University of Calgary 2023
Host Country: Canada
Institute:University of Calgary
Degree Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Number of Award: 2
Also apply below:
Benefits of Scholarship in Canada at University of Calgary 2023
- It is a fully funded scholarship and it will cover all required expenses.
- Candidates will be awarded with $15000 which is renewable.
- Candidates awarded this scholarship can renew it for the second, third, and fourth year of your degree if they maintain GPA of 2.6 or above or a minimum of 24 units in the previous fall and winter term.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Canada at University of Calgary 2023
- Applicants should have good academic background.
- Applicants should be enrolled in undergraduate international program in the upcoming fall semester.
- Candidates from all over the world can apply for this scholarship except Canadian citizenship.
Also click below:
How to Apply for Scholarship in Canada at University of Calgary 2023
- Candidates should apply online for this scholarship.
- Link to apply online is given below.
- All eligible candidates will be selected for this award.
Last date to apply for this award is 01 December 2023.