Scholarship in China at SWUFE University 2023 is open now. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) is one of the top ranked university in China and offering an amazing chance for all international applicants who are interested to do their postgraduate, masters and bachelor’s degree from China. Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) is one of the five universities offering Finance and Economics degree. Candidates will be a given partial or fully funded award to complete their degree.
Scholarship in China at SWUFE University 2023
Institute: University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE)
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Department: College of International Education
Also apply below:
Benefits of Scholarship in China at SWUFE University 2023
- It will cover tuition fee and accommodation cost.
- Bachelor’s candidates will be awarded with CNY1500 per month, masters students with CNY2000 per month and an award of CNY2500 per month will be given to PhD applicants as living allowance.
- Recommendation letters
- Proof of required language
- The first page of passport
- Passport copy
- Highest educational degree or diploma certificate;
- Physical Examination Form
- Research Proposal (200 words for bachelors, and 800 words for masters and doctoral degree)
Also check below:
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in China at SWUFE University 2023
- The age of applicants should be 18-40 years, 18-35 and 18-30 years to apply for PhD, masters and bachelor’s degree respectively.
- To apply for PhD degree, candidates must have master’s degree.
- Applicants want to apply for master’s program must have bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates interested in bachelor’s degree must provide high school diploma.
- All overseas students can apply except Chinese citizens.
- To apply for masters and doctoral degree candidates should passed HSK level 5 and for bachelor’s degree applicants should clear HSK level 4 scored over 60 points.
- There is no need to provide language proof if candidates have 2 years degree in Chinese language.
- Similarly if candidates have 2 years degree in English language and his/her native language is not English then candidates are not requested to submit English language certificate.
- In other case, candidates should have 6.5 scores in IELTS or 95 points in TOEFL as English language proof.
- Candidates should follow rules and regulations of local and Chinese government and as well as SWUFE.
How to Apply for Scholarship in China at SWUFE University 2023
- Candidates should apply through following given link.
- Applicants should enrolled and login to achieve this award.
- Students should carefully upload all required documents.
The last date to apply for this award is 30th April 2023.