Scholarship in Netherland at Leiden University 2023 is open now. Leiden University is offering a chance to study in Netherland. Interested candidates should apply for this scholarship. Talented non-EEA/non-EFTA students enrolled in a full-time master’s degree at Leiden University are eligible for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS). The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) is giving this outstanding opportunity.
Scholarship in Netherland at Leiden University 2023
Host Country: Netherland
Institute: Leiden University
Degree Level: LLM and MSc Programs
Number of Awards: Depend on Faculty of Department and Budget
Nationality: Non-EEA/non-EFTA nationals
Also apply below:
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Netherland at Leiden University 2023
- Aspirants must be in top 10% in previous graduation program.
- Candidates should have good academic background.
- A non-EEA/non-EFTA passport is required for applicants, and they might not be eligible for funding through the Dutch system of study financial assistance and loans.
Benefits of Scholarship in Netherland at Leiden University 2023
- There are three awards awarded by Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme. These are,
- € 10.000 of the tuition fee
- € 15.000 of the tuition fee
- Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
Also check below:
How to Apply for Scholarship in Netherland at Leiden University 2023
- Candidates should apply online to achieve this award.
- On application form, aspirant should clearly mention that he/she is applying for LExS scholarship.
- Applicants should upload a motivation letter.
- For online application form and other details, visit the following given official website link.
- Last date to apply for programmes starting in September is 01 February and deadline for programs stating in February is 01 October.