Scholarship in Sweden by KTH Institute 2024 is open now. KTH Royal Institute of Technology is Sweden’s top technical institute. Their 2024 scholarship offers international students a chance to study in Sweden for free. This European scholarship is competitive and meant for talented individuals. Getting this scholarship means studying in an excellent environment, crucial for successful learning. KTH boasts a top-notch faculty in Europe and offers master’s programs in nearly 60 fields, contributing to sustainable development goals. Collaboration is highly valued here.
Besides the academic perks, this scholarship relieves international students of financial worries. With their fees covered, students can focus on excelling and becoming valuable assets in the future.
Scholarship in Sweden by KTH Institute 2024
Host Country: Sweden
Institute: KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
Degree Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Sweden by KTH Institute 2024
- You should have a strong academic record.
- You should be pursuing a master’s program.
- Your commitment to working towards sustainable development is essential.
- You should not be currently enrolled in Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, or EIT Urban Mobility Programs.
Benefits of Scholarship in Sweden by KTH Institute 2024
- Students will have the opportunity to engage with KTH’s business partners, which can enhance their future career prospects.
- This scholarship includes tuition for both the first and second years of the master’s program.
- The KTH grant for 2024 will cover the student’s tuition fees.
- Even students with conditional eligibility can qualify for this grant.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Sweden by KTH Institute 2024
- Go to the official website and find the “Apply Now” button through following given link.
- Fill in all the required information accurately.
- Make sure you have an eight-digit number received when applying to the university.
- Include the QS University Ranking of your bachelor’s university. If it’s not ranked, write N/A but don’t leave it blank.
- Write a brief motivational statement (up to 500 characters) describing your academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and work experience.
- Provide a motivational statement (up to 1000 characters) outlining your future goals aligned with sustainable development.
- Review all the information you’ve provided and then click on the “Apply” button.
- The application period for KTH Scholarships 2024 starts on December 1, 2023, and ends on January 15, 2024.