Scholarship In Turkey At Bilkent University is open now. Applicants want to pursue their Undergraduate, masters and PhD degree from Turkey at Bilkent University can apply for this scholarship. Applicants from all over the world can apply for this fully funded scholarship. University is offering scholarships in number of academic fields. It will covers tuition fee and all other required expenses of selected candidates during their course duration. Bilkent University is one of the top 3 private university in Turkey.
Also apply below:
Host Country: Turkey
Institute: Bilkent University
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Nationality: All international
Fields: Engineering, Applied Technology and Management, Art, Design, and Architecture, Humanities and Letters, Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences, Music and Performing Arts, Business Administration, Science, Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences, Graduate School of Engineering and Science and Graduate School of Education
Also click below:
Benefits of Scholarship in Turkey at Bilkent University 2023
· Selected candidates will be awarded with 4.500 TL / month.
· It will covers tuition fee.
· A laptop and meal card will also be given to awarded candidates.
· Awarded candidates will also be provided with travel support to attend scientific events.
· A private health insurance of applicants will also be awarded.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in Turkey at Bilkent University 2023
· Interested candidates should be proficient in English.
· Applicants must have GRE General Test score 153 (quantitative), TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
· If applicants are a Turkish citizen then ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative).
· Candidates should have good academic background.
· BSc graduates or MSC students must have 2.80/4.00 CGPA to apply for this scholarship.
Also apply below:
How to apply forScholarship in Turkey at Bilkent University 2023
· Applicants should apply online for this scholarship.
· Link to apply online is given below.
· First of all, applicants should take admission in Bilkent University.
· After that applicants will be considered for scholarship.
- Degree Certificates
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Updated CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Official Transcripts
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 12th July 2023.