Scholarship in UK at Mary Woolfe Charitable Trust Bursaries 2023 is open now. British and all international candidates can apply for this award by Mary Woolfe Charitable Trust Bursaries in United Kingdom. The Guildford School of Acting is offering this opportunity for students to do their postgraduate level study. Applicants such as minority, Asian and black can also avail this award.
Host Country: United Kingdom
Organization: Guildford School of Acting
Nationality: British and International
Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
Also apply below:
- Personnel statement of 300 words
Benefits of Scholarship in UK at Mary Woolfe Charitable Trust Bursaries 2023
- Candidates will be awarded with £1,000 during postgraduate or undergraduate degree.
Eligibility Criteria of Scholarship in UK at Mary Woolfe Charitable Trust Bursaries 2023
- Students should be proficient in English and must have 6.5 score in IELTS.
- Candidates from Black, Asian, or Minority Ethnic background or from a Gypsy, Roma, Traveller, Showman or Boater (GRTSB) community Refugee can avail this chance.
- Disable students can also apply.
- The candidates must be undergraduate or graduate students (including those from the UK, EU, and other countries) registered at GSA for the academic year 2023–2024.
- The candidates must be either students from low-income families or those who reside in areas with a high level of Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD) Quintile 1 or Areas of Low Participation in Higher Education (LPN) POLAR4 Quintile 1.
- Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Applicants having British citizenship can also avail this scholarship.
Also check below:
How to Apply for Scholarship in UK at Mary Woolfe Charitable Trust Bursaries 2023
- Candidates should submit admission application on following given website link.
Last date to apply for this award is not specified. Applications are open to apply.